What you hoping for from the ickle red man this year?

23 Posts | Latest reply on 06/12/2011 19:22:50 by potnoodles | Go to original / last post
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

In: Fareham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just wondering what everyone is hoping for from santa this year?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well this is what santa has sorted for me . . . . Dont know if Ill be as excited when I get to the platform!   http://www.extremedreams.co.uk/index.php/Extremedreams/...re/xsid/15                                                                                                                                                                             
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

Nice one Slidy, not the being on the platform but flying through the air that might not be so exciting...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

iv been a realy good girlWink this year so hoping for lots of suprise pressies                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You wud get more pressies if you'd bin a really norty girl!EmbarrassedEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

Think I agree...                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

well we will c lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

'ickle red man'? I thought it was just his suit that was red lol, and he aint ickle I aint expecting anything cos Santa is too fat to get down the chimney and I'm too fat to get up it LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Id like to go see Pantomime..with a friend. simple as that.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Where's your friend?...         ...he's behiiiiiind you!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Had mine, but, if santa feelin generous could do with Vin Diesel dropping by xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

very good XL !!!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

For me (and this will come as no surprise to those who know me) I want a monopod (like a tripod but only 1 leg) and spotting scope lens for my camera so I can do some long distance wild life pics next year.

Am hoping everyone has taken the hint for donations too as I am also after a Sigma 50-500 lens (Ian almost had heart attack when he saw the price of it in Jessops!) heheheh

Apart from that my main wish is that everyone, family and friends alike make it through the next 12 months to help celebrate with us next year :-)

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Im wishin that santa could cure cancer and bring my freind back alive after she lost her 20 year battle to cancer on the 3rd dec 2011                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I'm hoping for Kim Wilde in my stocking this year, or was that Kim Wilde in stockings! Either option will do me; lol.

chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

James Toseland gift wrapped Wink   If not then I'll be happy for no snow on 22nd december so that my plane can take off and jet me away to Lanzaorte - please snow on boxing day so i have to stay there LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
big_col's Profile
big_col

In: birmingham

Took my lad to see him today got him to ask for a few things for me,  new set of leathers and new lid Thumbs Up so i am looking forward to this christmas.
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Thought i had it, but seems now, that only with the will of God can santa possibly bring my dad home.....................                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How about if we all wish for the same thing for you Wends? xxx   The kids asked me what I wanted for Christmas - apparently happy children with no arguing is not on the list of possibles!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

............oh, and a nice shiny white Sony laptop wouldn't go amiss either Santa!   (this netbook nonsense is driving me mad, but only temporary hopefully)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption