Going away for a while.

8 Posts | Latest reply on 26/06/2007 14:32:20 by Kate5930 | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As title says, need to sort my head out. Got a lot of stuff whizzing around in my mind that I don't really want or need so gonna leave for a while. If anyone wants to contact me, feel free, some of you have my MSN, those that don't can ask various members on here
See ya again,

A feeling low and crappy Moxey.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

aww whats up hun?                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

aw mate dont go.  Maybe we can help sort ur head out?  We've all been there and im sure that through the support of ur mates here we can all be of assistance.   Take it easy bud, and have a beer or 6                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

take easy mate , catch you soon .                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep everyone been there for me mox

u know where i am if u need to talk xx

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Hug Hope you feel gooderer soon Moxey Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

mox come bk mate we all miss ya hun Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

I have been there Mox...... but some very good friends got me out ! But they couldn't till I was ready to listen.   Knowing there is something wrong is the first step to getting better Take care xx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 481 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption