Question re 'views'

14 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2012 06:40:03 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Morning all!  :-D   If you click on someone's name, who's viewed you, and it comes up that they have no profile what has happened?  They must have had a profile in the first place surely?  Or has it been deactivated...   Ta   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Hi Lou   More than likely they have disabled it, or possible, but rare, that a mod has disabled it.   If it says 'You are not allowed to view this profile.' it means the person has blocked you.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Better change my profile pic then if I've put two bods off being members just by looking at me!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Loobylou don't let it worry you it happens to many people - certainly don't let it put you off.  There is nothing the matter with you or your picture hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ditto what Kat said Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Looby this has been raised before, I've managed to find a thread on it which I hope helps.  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...amp;page=1                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey guys, thanks but I was only joking - honestly!!  After what I've been through this year it'll take more than that to upset me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL @ some of the posts in the thread that BB posted a link for.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

TBH I gave up after a bit, was turning in to War & Peace; I got the info I needed here.  :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Yea my answer on that previous topic is still applicable...

If they view you and hide their profile... you can bypass their "hidden" setting and view them.  This is only if they've viewed you in the past 2 weeks. BUT... that doesn't apply to members who haven't yet got around to creating their profile.  Remember that you don't need an account at all to view profiles, anyone can view your profile when logged OUT (so there's probably a lot more people who aren't logged in that are viewing your profile). Please don't worry too much about it.  Only way to stop it is to disable your profile (you can still use the website)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

what if someone views your profile 11 times in few days and doesnt nod or pm whats that all about lolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes I get that too Zzrbabe. There's couple of peeps on here who keep on looking at my profile over many weeks but they never say 'hi'.
Strange......
but I just block 'em after a while so its all good Smile

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

just a thought but are the people viewing your profiles full or standard members? If they're only standard members they wont be able to say Hi and are possibly hoping that if they keep showing an interest then you'll contact them, sad but cant think of another explanation off hand Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

aaah you cud be right centurian he needs to put piccy up cos most people like to see who we are contacting eh lol
thank you i get it now lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4385 seconds. There are 476 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption