No Bull Just Beer and Bikes May 2012

13 Posts | Latest reply on 26/01/2012 20:46:24 by clarkee | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OMG!!!!!
Hey Peeps ya just got to keep May bank hol weekend free, May 25th to 28th for the No Bull Just Beer and Bikes Rally at Buith Wells, its f**kin awesome and AC/DC are headlining!!!!!!
It's on events page so get ur names down, I know the owner so can get a spot for BMers no probs. And, after today's journey along an awesome road, am thinkin of doing a meet up for all to ride to the Rally.........Worcester somewhere cos the A44 to Llangurig is awesome, and a bike cafe on route, locals prob know it better as i only discovered it today :( Gis a shout if ur interested??????                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

is that THE ac/dc ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Just checked out the website and the link takes you to AC/DC UK.

http://www.penmaenauevents.co.uk/photos-videos-of-past-...ikes-2011/

http://www.acdcuk.com/welcome.cfm

I've heard really good things about this rally  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Dont think it will be the real deal Mick but if there any good should be great meet

clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I've posted about this rally in "Builth Wells x 3".  Wenders is right its great and is much overlooked.  Both weekends May and August are fantastic.  Personally, not sure if it needs a BM "spot". as its such a friendly and welcoming place anyway.  Its also quite compact and would be easy to find your mates anyway.  Just my humble opinion
freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester

been to shows at Builth over the past couple of years, remember the first time they had the breakfast wagon in a cow shed which smelt of sh*t, not the best place for one especially after a night on the sauce Dead                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

sounds fab .... ta wenders count me in .....Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

would like to do it but its a bit close to the Welsh camping week, will have to see a bit closer to the date                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

You get another chance to do it August bank holiday too and the atmosphere is great on site and in town.  Seriously, one of the best bike events......No S**T.....or even a whiff of it, in th cowshed!                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

After singing the praises of this rally which, is well justified, I now find that i can't make the May date because they have moved the Bank Holiday for her Maj, into June....oh bugger                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is on the calendar, thanks Clarkee   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2616     Clarkee, remember to take your name off the attendance list on the calendar, otherwise folk will be looking out for you.                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

OK Sandi, will do                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

I hope the fact that the Monday of this event, is no longer a bank holiday, will not spoil what is a brilliant do

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 605 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption