The Wirral Egg Run

6 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2011 17:02:39 by IanT1966 | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

This a  promotional video for the Wirral Egg Run, The next run is on the 1st of April 2012.
I would be grateful if one of the mods could add this to the events page! This is a charity event held for the benefit of childrens charities on the Wirral

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Ian you need to submit it via the events page and Sandi as Event Calendar Person will add it for you :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

You took the words out of my mouth Jackie Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Don't worry, the Wirral Egg Run has attracted plenty of BM folk in the  past and we won't let it go forgotten about next time!

But for those who can't wait, there's the Wirral Toy Run in just over a week, on Sunday, December 4. Just remember to wrap up well: 11am start on New Brighton promenade and a rather shorter route that the 20-mile Egg Run. Now who's up for it? (Should be on events very soon)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks B J.   This event is now on the calendar, thanks Wills   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2632                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Thanks Jackie, I will remember that for my North Wales camp once I have the event sorted!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 568 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption