my god im useless

16 Posts | Latest reply on 24/06/2007 13:24:06 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i have just taken some photo of my bike with my phone put them on my computer to put them on my paige but it wont let me put them on the site need to be rezised argh what does that mean                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Means it's too big, you need to make it smaller.

old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

how                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Do it in Paint, it's easier i there.                                                                                                                                                                              
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

cheers moxey i am none the wiser just got into this computer lark                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

go here http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx then install the image re-sizer app, then when you need to re size a picture you just right click on it and use the re-sizer. dead easy
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

cheers will give it a go after moto gp  qualifying                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Try this one hun. Matt set this up, see if it helps!   http:...p#3                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol cheers Di.   That was http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/help.asp#3 though                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

It was ok when I put it on!!!   Bugger! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Di it still is, it's just not a direct hit to it, but all it takes is a scroll down the page and hey presto! It's not that difficult unless they are bone idle and can't be r sed to scroll LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

got there in the end cheers everone check out my baby                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shocked you've had a baby??  Wow!! wait til the press find out, you won't get a minutes peace LOL    May I have your autograph? LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww the pic isn't showing up when I click on it, just a blank space with a X in the corner                                                                                                                                                                              
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

god only knows what i have done                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

lol it may not be anything you've done, it's visible in the menu at the side just doesn't show up as an enlargement. I prefer the pic of you smiling, you've got a nice smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1758 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption