Essex

12 Posts | Latest reply on 17/11/2011 19:08:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Haven't really seen anything on here about any ride outs/meets in essex! Anything go on? Cheers guys!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Get in touch with sumo he is always out and about down that way                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

May sound harsh but also want to meet some bikers more my age (I'm 22) as all my biker mates are 35+

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi whoknowskt, keep an eye on the events page, Simon66 is trying to organise social meets in East Anglia through the winter, which hopefully will lead to rideouts/rallies in the summer in this area Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Whoknowskt isnt that age discrimination lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

LOL JP.   Kate, I have to say that, in my experience, the majority of members who attend gatherings are well over 30 never mind in their 20's.   If your request for a specific age group is based on them not having any commitments to keep them from riding out, some of the older end have less commitments than the younger ones, and therefore are able to ride out at short notice.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh I know that, it would just be nice to be able to meet up with people and not feel like a little kid all the time and not end up thinking I have no clue what that program is or who that person is as it was before my time sort of thing.

That and the constantly getting off my mum 'dont you have any friends your age anymore' kind of thing!
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay

Get in touch if you want to,i ride out with some ladies on a sunday we go for breakfast then off for a ride your than welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think I will take you up on that offer one Sunday. Heading to woodford motorcycles Saturday and may get a newer bigger bike then, if not I'm only on a 125                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Hey whoknowskt seems to me most bikers are well into their 30's, 40's and beyond lol.

Don't know if you've done a search on the site but I've just done a quick search of members within 50 miles of your postcode that have been on the site within the last month aged 18-30.  There were 14 females, 7 of them riders and 23 male.

If you haven't already done a search why don't you have a quick look and send messages out to them?  

Good luck and if I can be of any help, let me know....

Btw, Sumo is brill and once met, never forgotten Thumbs Up 

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hiya whoknowskt, im floating between Suffolk and Essex at the moment, (dont ask) and we have a meeting this sunday @ 1pm in Stratford st Mary just north of Colchester if your interested                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers mad mic but I'm bike hunting this weekend! Trying to see what deal I can get for my first big bike!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0947 seconds. There are 690 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption