RIP Kismet

32 Posts | Latest reply on 19/11/2011 19:06:01 by madscots | Go to original / last post
evilmonkey.'s Profile
evilmonkey.

In: Stafford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just received the very sad news that Kismet (Bren' to all that knew her) was found dead @home this morning. If you knew or chatted to her then you'll know that she was 'one of a kind' and will be missed by a lot of people. I'm not very good with 'words' @the best of times so please excuse if this isn't very well put together,but she did mention recently on a nite out that she had made some good friends on this site (it helped us get together again after loosing touch over 20 years ago)......as soon as I know any funeral detais I will post.     "Miss You Shortstuff" xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Not met either of you, but sad news,hun Unhappy
My heart goes out to those who knew her.                                                                                                                                                                             
Dirtbiker69's Profile
Dirtbiker69

In: Bradford

I didnt know Kismet but my heart goes out to you & all her family and friends..   Sad news   RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Such sad news EM never good to hear of a loss on the site Unhappy thoughts are with you and her family at this time xxx
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

This is very sad news indeed.    Kismet was with us on the Halloween Amsterdam Cruise last year.     R.I.P.                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Met Kismet on the Amsterdam Halloween Cruise last year, this is sad news

R.I.P.

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I met Kismet on the Amsterdam Halloween trip last year too.   I remember she was stood outside the ferry terminal on her own looking a bit apprehensive and nervous as she didn't know anyone.     I went over and said hello and introduced myself and she came back inside and sat with us.   She said she thought we were BM'ers  but was too shy to come over to us. I'm glad I got to meet her.   Thoughts go out to you evilmonkey and to all friends and family.   R.I.P.  Kismet, dance with the angels.  xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Ian & I also met her last year, very lively lil spark & lots of fun. 

We have chatted a few times since then & always managed to bring a smile to me. 

R.I.P hon, will miss you Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

sorry to say never met her , thoughts go out to all her family and freinds Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Absolutely terrible news, I'm so sorry to hear this.  :-(

I didn't know her myself but a few people here did.

May she rest in peace, and thoughts again with you evilmonkey, her friends and her family.

Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

I'm really sorry to hear this   Cry     Condolences to all of Kismet's family and friends                                                                                                                                                                             
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

In: Peterborough

Never got to meet kismet so sad to hear this news. My thoughts are with you evilmonkey and her family and friends. RIP Kismet                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Condolences to all Bren's family and friends.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I didn't know Kismet but my thoughts are with all her family and friends at this sad time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Kismet was at the Whitby meet earlier this year.... thoughts to her family and friends at this sad time..                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Thoughts and prayers with Kismet's family and friends R.I.P Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Don't think I ever meet or spoke to kismet but all I see is good words spoken about a good lady                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

RIP Kismet, a lovely lady xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Such sad news. I never met her, but RIP & condolences to all family & friends xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Met Bren at Halloween last year and yep she def put a smile on my face, and was a unique lady

RIP xxxxxxxx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7651 seconds. There are 819 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption