weekend camp north wales june/july

69 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2012 12:39:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Llyn peninsular sounds great. Abersoch, aberdaron, nefyn loads of sites.
I'm deffinately up for this..... unless it clashes with any bsb dates.

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

still need to know were we are going                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Just to confirm the date of this is the weekend of 6th July, venue still to be confirmed but definitely the beautiful Llyn Peninsula :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah bugger :-( thts me out bsb at oulten that weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile Yeh will book the Friday off if I can when I go into work on Monday Big smile Happy days Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

well 6th July is ok for me just need a site now                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

found a site yet Ian                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Ian, if ya want any help organising gis a shout hun, will help in any way i can :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would like to attend this but need more info - where we are going etc.... Keep me posted!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

sorry folks been a very busy with domestic issues will post details asap

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Just realised I'm working in  Bangor this week so perfect opportunity to scout some bits and pieces out

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

really looking forward to this one Ian hope get it sorted

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i keep finding these events slipping down the list so keep posting                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

There's 5 months to go on this event Bill, no need to panic.                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

It's not panic Sandi but if someone doesn't bring the events up they just slip further back and as alot of people wont wade though page after page to see what's been posted they just get lost.
 Also we some times have duplicate threads because people wont look to see if there is already a thread on a subject.
wenders's Profile
wenders

Ian i am going to hijack this thread before long and arrange your weekend in wales......Llyn peninsula or Snowdonia, there are a few biker friendly pubs with camping in Snowdonia, but quite pricey, around £15 per person per night, but well worth the price just to wake up in the beautiful scenery(if not raining of course).............Come on Ian sort it out lol
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Thanks for the hijack Wenders, but this is still a goer, I will be sorting out the site in the next week and post details asap. I haven't forgot about it just had other more important things at home to sort.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

hey it looks like we'd got a lot of weekends in Wales this year                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

I havent hijacked it ian, my weekend is in may and nowt to do with your weekend hun.........................As is in my thread, i was delivering in wagon to this place and just asked peeps if they would be interested.........Is there a law against me organising an event in wales???????

And i haven't hijacked the thread as i said jokingly.......Started my own, and i will be attending your weekend in july in wales cos Wales rocks lol

Thumbs Up

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Wenders Hun only pulling yer leg and you fell for it LOL, I'll go to yours if you come to mine rofl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 557 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption