weekend camp north wales june/july

69 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2012 12:39:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

North Wales isn't exactly a bike friendly area as far as the boys in blue are concerned but if we're well away from them I'd be interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Well it's got a lot better since the fatwah on the Ayotulah saw his removal!!!!
 The camp is going to be down towards the bottom end of the Llyn Peninsular which is a bit quieter on the plod front.
 My advice would always be follow posted speed limits in built up areas, so if its got a red circle round it then stick to it!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I have never had a problem in north wales and only ever seen bikes get pulled due to speed and race systems fitted so most was down to the rider

Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

I've been riding in and out of Wales for over 20 years now. Only been pulled and ticketed once in that time, so it's not as bad as you think...

Depending on dates Ian, put me down as a provisional too                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Put me down please, not in the animal sense of course.........................

Always riding in wales and never had bother with the plod!!!!! But then again im tooooooo fast for them to catch haha!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

your just a fast cat Wenders                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

any more for this one                                                                                                                                                                              
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

depends on date I should be there                                                                                                                                                                               
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Depending on dates/money/transport etc etc  I'm up for it. 

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

another weekend in wales but it's north and theres some great roads and things to see there so get your names down for this one to                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

has any dates been sorted for this yet                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Not sure Ian was looking at date and sites for avalibilaty                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Ian said it was still on just had to check on the camp and dates                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Have you found anything out yet Ian                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

How can I not go as it is on my door step ... again it all depends on the date. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi quick update for those who have been asking the date is going to be second weekend of July location tbc, although there are a couple of campsites near tudweliog that look good

wenders's Profile
wenders

Ian have ya considered Barmouth?? Just north of barmouth theres a place called Tal Y Bont with awesome camping right by the beach, just behind sand dunes, have been there many times and enough camping for 100+, shop, clubhouse, toilets and showers, loads of bikes usually.... Gis a shout if ya want anymore info ok x
wenders's Profile
wenders

Not north wales i know but near ish!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Thats Mid Wales Wenders Wink know it well tho being a Bishops Castle lad for many years!
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

we'v been to Barmouth before how about one near Snowdon i saw a great looking site on the A498

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption