weekend camp north wales june/july

69 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2012 12:39:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi folks I'm thinking of having a camping weekend in North Wales somewhere down towards the bottom end of the Llyn peninsular. I know of a couple of good campsites, it just depends on what folks are looking for! The idea is to explore some of the more interesting and less well travelled north wales roads. If your interested tag yourselves up and I'll start the ground work
Ian

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i was also thinking of organizing one in North Wales Ian but wont if you're organizing one but i would join you if the dates right

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm interestedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice idea but after 1 week in south wales beginning of June me thinks i may be Wales'd out lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Oooh I love it round there, went on holidays to Tudweillog and Llangwnadl as a kid so would definately be up for going back there again Thumbs Up.

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Seems like I've had a good Idea then, I will have a hunt around the area I'm thinking of. I shall start my enquiries then!!!

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Great idea Ian.   We need as many folk as we can for the BM Olympic Shames, so may I make a special request that the dates don't clash. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

I will make sure they don't Trish Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thank you Ian Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Im interestedThumbs Up, keepme posted Ian, cheers
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I'm interested depending on date                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

i d be interested also                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Date dependent count me in.  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am interested also - depending on dates :D                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

At this rate Wales is not going to know what's hit it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

if I have anything to do with it, it bloomin well won't
Evil Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile Im definately in, date depending, not too far from home and Wales will love you all Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not sure of I'll be able to make this as I am looking into doing some touring next year.....   Fancy going to Scotland and Europe!!                                                                                                                                                                               
podnil's Profile
podnil

In: Manchester

Well, you can sign me up for this one. Happy days Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

dont forget this one                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 558 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption