Quattford cafe and raven (whitchurch) on 13th nov

6 Posts | Latest reply on 13/11/2011 19:17:35 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Very short notice , i know - but ... a few of us are going to quat cafe 2moz (sunday 13th) then on to whitchurch up the A41 (lyn's raven cafe)
If anyone is up for it , we are meeting at quat for about 10.30ish , leaving after the 2 min silence :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be thinking of you all as I practice, practice, practice my mod 1 crap tomorrow...  :-(   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

Wont be long before its all out the way chuck , n  you'll be riding with us :) . was very nice to meet you today xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lovely to meet you guys too.  :-)   You pair didn't half shoot off!!  lol  Won't be keeping up with you guys anytime soon!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol - I wanted to open her up - didn't go up that fast really - just got their quick :D Its quite uncomfortable to ride mine at < 50 mph for any period of time :|                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only just read this, was at the quatt cafe myself today, poped down to Dom's bike stop near leominster the up to Quatt.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 1300 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption