funny things kids say.

24 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2011 08:35:08 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have a lovely 3 year old daughter. but had to laugh today when she walked into my bedroom as i was putting my bra on. oooo mummy she said are you getting dressed. i said yes emily. are they your boobie warmers she said. i had to chuckle to myself.                                                                                                                                                                              
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

In: Walsall

LOL kids you've gota love em ha ha.

My 6yr old son is boobie mad Embarrassed

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah my little one she not 2 yet keeps coming up and squeezing mine. was walking down the road with her last week and there was 2 men doing some road works she stood there and waved at them then said hi daddy....... oh my god i could have died ....... she calls all men daddy and all women mummy even the child minder is mummy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

My son used to love cheesy strangled eggs on toast Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As a 27 year old son I can confirm that boobie madness never subsides! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

damn, double posted.. mods please can you remove one, my bad!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Years ago(for legal reasons) my mates lad came home from school and said that the teacher had started a discussion about rich and poor. She asked for examples about the above . . .
I dont think She was ready for:     My Mum and Dad are so poor, when they have mates round, they have to roll one big cigarette and share it between them!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

LOL...nice one slidy :>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A whole cigarette?  Eeey, they were lucky...                                                                                                                                                                              
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

In: Walsall

@ GSFJools LOL too funny, no hope for my 6yr old to grow out of the boobies madness then ha ha.

@Slidy that is too funny LOL

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Overlaid one morning so was late taking my daughter (then age 4) to school, she walked into the classroom n told the teacher "sorry am late Miss, Mommy got laid this morning"!! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my niece used to be fantastic at these.. 
Dad always used to pick her up from nursery in his van, a fact she found rather fantastic. but not as amusing as him getting mad and biting his tongue when other road users were , shall we say annoying him...

on day, stuck at a junction behind some doddering old dear, he forgot my she was there and blurted out "for F**KS sake woman there's nothing coming"

my niece immediately smacked his leg, and shouted "dont say F**K sake grandpa" 

needless to say, my sister wasn't that impressed! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mate of mine was walking home from school with her kids and mine when they ran a head suddenly stopped and all looked down at the floor.....friend caught up to them in the end and asked what was wrong with them all and why looking down at the floor...................to this the kids said the rainbow has fallen out of the sky and we trying to figure out how to   get it back up there in the sky Confused.........................it turns out to be oil on the wet surface LOL kids and thier imagination                                                                                                                                                                               
buxton's Profile
buxton

In: telford

my young grandson asked me 

"whats your favourite colour grandad"

to which i replied

"i dont really have one"

without hesitating he then asked me

"whats your 2nd favourite colour then"Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

the love of boobies never dies yum yum i love boobies (.) (.)

Ettenea Free's Profile
Ettenea Free

In: Hemel Hempstead

My 9 year old boy was in the loo a few weeks ago, when he suddenly shouted out "MUUUUUM! You've got the blue paper, will it turn my bum blue if I use it?" in a completely serious way. My response was 'of course not!'.   I then had to stop myself from nearly collapsing in laughter as he began a conversation through the door with his sister about why on earth I would get the blue toilet paper and NOT the white one like normal, asking her if she had any tissues packs he could use just in case as he didn't want to go around with multi-coloured bottom for the rest of his life. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl @ EF   My nephew once had us in stitches years ago after complaining, very seriously, that he had fizzy feet.  Turns out it was pins and needles of course                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Note to parents buying age inapropriate ps3 games for kids...

When my lad was 6 got out of the car started walking thro the car park at burnley asda, uneventful going round asda, got out of asda started walking back to car and what does the little monkey do??

Right in front of all the old folk in wheelchairs runs up to a lamppost, does his best ever impression of a poledancer and when i screamed at him to stop and 'whatthechuffareubloomindoing' he shouts out that 'im pole dancing like the prostitute i bought in a bar' and if the dirty looks and sharp intakes of breath weren't bad enough he then ran over to the bonnet of my car humped it and said 'give it to me baby'

Didnt go back there for a while and promptly banned him from grand theft auto vice city and had to explain to his teachers i really wasnt running a brothel....
Ettenea Free's Profile
Ettenea Free

In: Hemel Hempstead

Omg Mizzi and I thought my daughter suddenly screeching out Lady Gaga lyrics at the top of lungs whenever she felt like it was kinda shamin. That is the funniest thing I have read.   That would have definately brought forth my usual comment of 'I love you but I sooo wish I could beat you with a stick right now, a BIG one!'   Luv it :oD                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i was writting messages yesterday and my 9 year old was readiing what i was writting i said to him "dont read my messages" he turned round and said "well you want me to practise my reading"!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6445 seconds. There are 458 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption