Brittany Gite Holiday

264 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2012 18:42:32 by Mickey moo | Go to original / last post
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

bump

havfun's Profile
havfun

wont be coming spoken to ferry people it is fully booked so wont get on it was short time to get things organised this week was suposed to be daughters baby arival week it came early ( for me organisation is not my thing more of spur of moment thing and hope it works out) not to worry as i expect this will happen again  will join you then thanks for the welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

In: Brittany
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh What a shame you can't make it,  I contacted the Ld Lines here and you could come over on the 21st arriving the 22nd, but you'd have to stay at Le Havre a night until the others got in the next day,  but it is an Option,  the ferry back is ok there are spaces the same day as the everyone else goes. Le me know if it's possible. I can't wait to see you all, I'm thinking there's going to be a good turn out on the Sunday too for our afternoon ride out.   ohhhh I could crush a grape LOL!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

havfun... 

Thats a shame but what Mic says is a great idea. it would be good if you could catch the ferry a day early and meet with us on the Saturday.

Not long now Mic LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

iv been thinking on that but i dont speak or understand french at all = 1 simpleton  in strange place at night not knowing whats going on  not understanding anything = me never done this before hope this makes sence off to work now thanks everyone                                                                                                                                                                               
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I have spoken to Norman (havfun) and there is room on the ferry for the bike but no free accomodation.   I spoke to Jim and he is fairly sure he has a cabin, and the girls both have a seat as well. So between the 5 of us we should have accomodation for 10 people.   I will give Havfun my booking reference which he can quote to LD Lines and then on the night he can use Jim's cabin or one of the seats.   So it should be possible if he can get everything in place in time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

I spoke to Ld this morning and there was no room for the bike,  so Maybe they've had a cancellation which is Great !!!!!!  Would be good if you could join us Norman, I've been trying to look into B&Bs in Le Havre that speak english, Britany ferries and all sorts today, so would be great if you could get on.   Still got time it's only Wednesday tomorrow,  but soon  be here,  best I start Ironing the bedding eh ?? !!                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

hayfun   p m to you  jimThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

There will be room for Norman if theres room for the bike... 
John, Im in ur cabin with Jenny so my seat will be free. You will also have a spare bed.. Maybe Cally could have that one.. Jim does have a cabin and room for 3 more.. Cant see there being a problem. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

Debs - I agree with you completely.   We'll just have to wait and see tomorrow (oops today)   3 more nights and we are on our way.  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

2 more nights !! And hopefully with Norman.  Got to go out now, so will check back later and see if it's a goer,  I'll even iron extra bedding in hope !!

Don't forget : 
Passports, Cidre Money, insurance documents, spare bulb  ( In order of importance !!) x                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Don't forget your  breathalizers  folks Wink   On the spot fine wihout one Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

Emzed   I have got 2, but they are not needed. We are back in England before the law comes in force - 1st July. We leave France on the 29th June.                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

thats booking all fix  norman  you now going Handshake               we going to have aParty                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

mickey moo  get the cider in norman is coming   and his bedding lolClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

Yeahhhh Great one. 
 Right off to work or you'll be in crinkly sheets !!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

so all done then great about have fun:) as well yes cabin sorted and bike checked over by friendly bike shop, chain oiled and adjusted, all levels topped up tyres good and sorted pressures,

rac break down through bennetts and cheaper than rac (who i am with lol) (but no worries )

lights not done yet but tape and yes the breathalizer comes in on 1st JUly (good good)

E11 not upated that yet as have one (oh and travel insurance will get from post office tomorrw ) could have done it today when i got my euros (doh)

see you at knutsford two more sleeps lol
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

Ride safe Tomorrow Jim x                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

yip micky i  have to i got you mintLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

Just spoken to Norman. He is coming over to mine tonight, so we can all set off together tomorrow.   So I am now off to try and work out what I have forgotten to pack (there is always something LOL   See you all Soon   Handshake  Hug   John                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 986 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption