Brittany Gite Holiday

264 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2012 18:42:32 by Mickey moo | Go to original / last post
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

In: Brittany
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well I thought I'd get in early for next year,  but wow the events page is already chocka !!
This is going to be a Great week,  Portsmouth to St.Malo, then a 2 hr ride down to your gite in Central Brittany close to a 7 mile lake ( yes there's fishing gear !!).  The event is from the 23rd - 29th June 2012.
We will spend the week discovering the brilliant roads leading to some beautiful scenery around the north and south coasts, and some of the inland historic towns,  Stopping to eat lots of 3 & 4 course lunches for £10 ( including your cidre !). 
 The accommodation ( gite) is a self Catering farmhouse with full kitchen,  though there is a full menu on site !
There's more info on the events page including a website address so you can see where you will be staying.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Now on the event calendar, thanks Mickey   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2611                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Looks a great trip moo                                                                                                                                                                              
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

Yeah it'll be Great,  Really looking forward to having some of you guys over                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ive put my name down for this Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I'll have to check my funds but looks like I'll be up for this                                                                                                                                                                              
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

Be brill if you could make it Ian,  Hopefully see you next month first !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Looking forward to this one Mic Big smile

Wish I could live in France LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

Here we are in 2012,  Happy new one everyone.  Well now's the time to start thinking of the trip over,  Can't wait to see you debs if your coming,  Hope you can make it too Ian,  and loads more I've not yet met                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I will defiantly be coming over Mic.. Looking forward to it.. Big smile

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Anyone who wants to stop over here for the night before heading to the ferry, would be welcome.. I only live in a flat so it would be snug... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

That's really Kind Debs,  Thanks.
Good to have you onboard too paneurojim                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

POOL !!  Yeahhh,  we're going to have a pool !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Mickey - Put me down for it as well. How flexible are the ferry dates. I want to see if I can combine it with a trip down to MontPelier to visit some friends down there, but it would mean moving one of the crossing dates by a week either way.   John                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

hi Micky, am already pre booked to be in spain 14th-26th june, but am traveling via portsmouth both ways, trying to sort via st malo at least one way, and add a few days onto end of trip, as if am "already there" its a shame not too!                                                                                                                                                                               
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

Really looking forward to this week now, I know it's going to be great.
I'm going to Organise a great ride out on the Sunday....                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

ride outs swimming pool for when you get back what more could you want

Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

Breton 'Cidre' and more Breton Cidre !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I loved riding in France, even though it was only for a few days.. Maybe I will meet someone and live there permanently LOL

152 days to go and still need to learn more French.. Thumbs Up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5930 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption