2nd - 9th June - BM Olympic Shames, camping n chillin

467 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2012 23:15:01 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

And a bag of fish un chips                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Really sad i cant get to this Cry , how ive tried.. but for everyone thats going have a fabulous time with lots of fun and frolics... and a very safe journey too x
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Jen get ur butt there lol i need pork pie Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmho ohhhh darlin believe me i really have tried..even offered daft money but to no avail ! No probs on the train but with all my gear.. well not a chance of carrying it .. but theres other meets with you fab guys isnt there .. the best of Brummies Heartxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Get ur butt to brum and jump in with me :)                                                                                                                                                                              
lionfish's Profile
lionfish

In: Cotswolds

This will be my first meet but can't make it till Thursday so I hope your saving the best till last      If the roads are dry when I open my eyes Thursday morning, mine will be a pint of Guinness about 2:30Wink    I hope to see you all thenSmile save me a good pitch.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Lion nice one, am sure i can annoy you in person wahoooo 

Getting excited now :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Looking forward to seeing a few of you guys tomm :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Just dont be late                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

First one there puts the kettle on !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK, I'll make tea, you two put the tents up                                                                                                                                                                             
apriliamad's Profile
apriliamad

In: bourne

and a coffee v what time are people going to be getting there                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

we'll be there lunchtime(ish) on Monday  Thumbs Up....Pint of Guinness for me please Beer Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stella i am immune to buying the guiness i'm putting up ur tent lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We'll be there sometime on Saturday, just need to get the kids moving in the morning lol                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i may pop over for the day on the monday for the practice run :) 380 round trip )MMMMMM) maybe i love those roads and not been over that way for a long time used to live in cerrigydrudion. conwy on the A5 and also lived in Cardiff so think it might be a good one to do for me
  scrap that i  forgot am working all day doh !!!!!

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

going to be late getting there, wont be leaving Hull till 8pm should be there for midnight if i dont stop to sleep                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Mr. Bill...take care Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

4hrs Bill from Hull to Haverfordwest.
That works out at a average speed of 84.5 MPH or do you mean midnight the following day. LOL

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

errr...we reckon it'll take us about 3.5 hours from South Brum never mind Hull!!!   Jackie - you are SOOO right, so I'll buy you a guinness instead...Ermm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 678 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption