ride out to rutland water

58 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2011 19:56:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ride out to rutland water  on the 20/11/11 at 10 am from tamworth yamaha any one up for it

apriliamad's Profile
apriliamad

In: bourne

could meet you there if weather ok as i live about 35 miles  north of r/water nice if the weather is nice take care steve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww, I love Rutland Water.  :-(   If anyone has a spare pilly seat I'd be up for it!!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                               
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

i have added my pic to the event and barring snow or heavy showers should be good.Wink

Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

i have my kids that weekend Cry so wont be able to make it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hiya all
           if you coming on ride out to rutland water i will outside tamworth yamaha, frazley road, tamworth at 9.45 am and will be setting off from there at 10.00 am details of the route will be given on day
   we should get to rutland water around 11.30am
any questions feel free to ask and lets hope the weather is kind to us  on the day

thanks dave
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This is on the calendar, thanks Dave    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2608                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I might meet you there depending on the weather, I live about 35 miles from Rutland Water. I'll see nearer the time. Will you be parking on the North or South side?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't be a 'might' Si...  :-p                                                                                                                                                                             
freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester

oooo not far from me and last time I was there I cycled around the bloody place, stunning but knackering Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

am trying to get insurance and tax sorted in time and will def be a fair weather rider for a while Cool.  my poor bikes returning from SORN land after an 18 month post redundancy no dosh exile Cry

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have cycled round it too freewheeler, summer just gone, bit of a trek!!                                                                                                                                                                             
freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester

yeah your legs and calves certainly buzz and turn to jelly Ouch                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi freewheeler1973  if you wanna hav a good cycle ride try doin the dog and monkey trail at cannock chase

Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

I should be there if all goes well depends how the weather is nice                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Dave / rocky, please use lower case letters not CAPITALS. Caps are ok for EMPHASIS, and never put your personal details on public view, best to give them out via private message, but only to people you feel are ok to trust.  Hope you  have a good turn out Big smile     Hi allHope all you are all doing ok ? UPDATE ON RIDE OUT TO RUTLAND WATER ON 20/11/11Meeting at Tamworth Yamaha, Atherstone Street, Fazeley, Tamworth. B78 3RW at 9.45-10.00am.  Will be setting off for Rutland Water shortly after 10.0am.and should get there around 11.30 at visitors centre on North Shore of Rutland Water.Route we all be taking is a nice steady route though nice  twisty country road though Melton and Oakham.Any questions please send PMThanks Dave   Link to calendar    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2608                                                                                                                                                                                  
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

ill be riding down from Notts, if anyone wants to tag along.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

hopefully on this one !                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Yey! Thumbs Up    I live only a few miles from Rutland water and I'm free so if I don't catch you en route I'll hook up with you there x be great to meet up with some BM peeps again x Handshake   Mandi x Ying Yang                                                                                                                                                                              
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Are there any ducks at Rutland water, ill take breadSmile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 631 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption