Spesh does Movember

70 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2011 16:29:19 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

New pic required oh special one x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

and you get a very special slap for that comment !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi, as promised the profile pic has been updated :-0
looking good if I day so myself lol. Donations stand at this moment at £216. Many thanks. Any donations can be made directly at the Movember website, click on the link below to be directed straight to my donations page. Cheers Alan (aka Spesh)

For November i am growing a Mo for Men's health. To donate to this charity please click on the link below. many thanks
https://www.movember.com/uk/do7...78/

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

We will be passing a bucket round at the Xmas Party so dig deep folk :)                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

jackie your such a 'super trooper' :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Spesh your just so SPESH lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

yeah i'm all ' gimme gimme gimme' lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

2 slaps for you now my boy !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

'Does your mother know' you threaten people with physical violence :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

do you want to make it 101 slaps ???

STELLA tell him .........................

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

we can make him do a forefit on Friday Jackie Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah yes the Friday Forfeit wahoooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Jackie - I would tell him, but 'knowing me knowing you' & 'when all is said and done' he just wont listen ! Ermm Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Right thats it your both on forfeit duty now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Class :-) you can't bully members of the midlands mafia :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Remember Jackie, 'the winner takes it all', and I think Spesh might be on a winning streak

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH 'Mama Mia' the total has gone up by another £20. :-)

looks like alot of people have decided to 'take a chance on me'

BJ Stella made me do that..............honest :-)

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Looks like you are getting loads of Money, Money, Money Spesh!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just wondering Spesh, when you popped THAT question at the rally, did Stella say "I do, I do, I do, I do, I do"?  or was it more "Gimme, gimme, gimme" a bucket?                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

am still unsure bout that Boss Mon!!!!1 a felt as if a missed something BUT did a!!! hmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 600 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption