Spesh does Movember

70 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2011 16:29:19 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jackie - I read that as something completely different!!!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi one week in and the Mo is doing well. I've updated me profile pic to show its progress. So money raised is £76, so many thanks for all who have donated so far. If you'd like to donate to this worthy cause then please click on the link below. many thanks Spesh :-)
https://www.movember.com/uk/do76378/                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Its scary Mommy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Hi. Just a quick donation update. Total now stands at £136, a great total i think for only one third into the month. Many thanks for all those who have donated :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Spesh well done you xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I don't recognise him Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I think he looks scary, am half expecting a call from Stella to ask if she can come stay with me to get away from 'the strange man' lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Congratulations! SPESH                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bucket will be passed around at the Xmas party to boost donations folk so dont forget your small change :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good effort for Movember :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

LOL @ Jackie - watch this space - as the weeks go on, you may get that call ErmmLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

I can read you know :-( up to £161 now and rising by the day. Thx for all the encouragement. Oh and HFG, and more cheek and i'll get you too 'ask me the question' lol :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Go on Stella i dare you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would the question be - 'Wot's that teacosy doing on your head?'LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Total update :-) we have now broken the £170 marker. Updated pic to be uploaded on tuesday. Many thanks Spesh                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Spesh am determined you'll break the £200 mark so come folks dig deep                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile will give you donation at the xmas do. Good on you for raising awareness of both prostate and testicular cancer Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Another quick update. I think we've just smashed the £200 pound barrier. I'll have a count up tonight and give a more accurate total tomoz when i update my profile pic. Many thanks for all who have donated, and kind words on here. See some of you at the xmas do :-) Alan (aka Spesh)
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Spesh mind save a dance for me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

oh yeah cus you is 'the dancin queen' ;-0                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7666 seconds. There are 656 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption