Spesh does Movember

70 Posts | Latest reply on 29/11/2011 16:29:19 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I'm back as a full member, and with a new name :-)

For the month of November I'm growing a tash. The decision was taken 3 weeks ago when the goatee went and for the first time in about 15 years I was clean shaven. Movember is a men's health event, mainly concentrating on Prostate and Testicular cancer. So if you'd like to make a small donation (any amount will be most appreciated), also I'll be prowling round the xmas do, with a nice full grown tash, and donations box.

Please click on the link for donation details

For November i am growing a Mo for Men's health. To donate to this charity please click on the link below. many thanks
https://www.movember.com/uk/do76378/

Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Donation made!!!

C'mon all you BM males, it could be any one of us needing help in this area in the years ahead so dig deep and help support one of our own trying to make a difference.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Yes please help SPESH looks so wrong with a clean shaven face :)

Donation made x

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Spesh, you didn't state what your old name was lol I know what it was but others (newbies) may not. 
My dad died of prostate cancer so I wish you all the best in raising oodles of dosh. I bought the charity's pin (a figure of a man in the colour of blue)

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I shave too lol just growing a tash now pmsl.

See u at xmas do spesh for donation..

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Thank you all for the donations recieved so far, its been a great response. My name before was 'canyoutameme', but been known as spesh for ages now, thanx bj. :-) Also principal rider in 'team Spesh racing'                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey dont blame me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Also principal rider in 'team Spesh racing

Don't you mean the ONLY rider in Team Spesh Racing LOL Wacko

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

For more info about the Prostate Cancer Charity, fund raising, research etc follow the link   http://www.prostate-cancer.org.uk/                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Ken,  Also principal rider in 'team Spesh racing     Stella is his pilly rider remember LOL <> could she pass the test and be  come the number 'one' Spesh rider. look out mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eerrrr......I'm Team Spesh Chief Paddock Biatch Thumbs Up I think that's as far as my involvement is going LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Donated to my bigamist hubby Wink 

Go Spesh, I want a proper big hippy 'tache, like Dennis Hopper in Easy Rider Heart

My Dad died of prostate cancer so a big Thank You Hugfor doing this and to all who donate                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

HRC, yep, that's what he's aiming for Big smile & is there something Spesh has forgotten to tell me ErmmStern Smile     ps...thanks Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

You remember, Stella.....at KISS Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

:-) HRC Stella doesn't know your my bigamous second wife lol. Many thanks for the donation. I'm going to upload a new photo tomoz :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

donation made - hope you get a lot of support for a really good cause - good luck and well done Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Also principal rider in 'team Spesh racing   For 'rider' read 'slider'!LOL       ps just exactly when is Movember?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Will give you a little something at the Xmas party                                                                                                                                                                              
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

I'm also  tring to grow a goatee for movember,  but the way  my beard grows, might be december  before it makes an appearance -  think I'll start in  June next year !                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

O are we goingt o have a toushe off next year then lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 513 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption