what imagination!! (if i done link right!) lol

17 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2011 14:40:36 by bomb doctor | Go to original / last post
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

In: Staffs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee494/Cazalishus77/...rtbike.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Oh wow, brilliant!

Can understand why you wanted others to see it Thumbs Up

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee494/Cazalishus77/...rtbike.jpg

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Love it ... want it 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh that's stunning - pure art!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU DID THAT!!! BUT THANK YOU! lol I love this bike...  Its amazing! cheers again!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL ... how I told you in the other post hon Thumbs Up

& Your welcome                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hope it comes with a cushion LOL Amazing :>                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

brilliant Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Very original Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Make me think of Geiger!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Amazing piece of someones time. Even Ripley would be impressed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awesome!   Is it street legal?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Probably not on UK streets XK, altho it looks like it's taken a lot of work to create I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of all that metal in a RTA.                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Briliant art, could never be street legal tho, shame that, imagine turning up anywhere riding it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

This is where i found the piccy... theres a couple more:   http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.15907564414...amp;type=3   Made entirely out of used car and bike parts!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Amazing piece of engineering but I have to say, the imagination is Gieger's, as someone else pointed out.  Not to my taste though tbh.                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Probably built in Japan or around that neck of the woods, popular art out there, I have some smaller pieces I got out there.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 374 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption