Wotcha got planned for the weekend??...

28 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2011 07:41:17 by chris.sheridan | Go to original / last post
Dirtbiker69's Profile
Dirtbiker69

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well that's work done with for the week & it looks like the weather might be 'not bad' for the weekend, so wot you guys 'n' gals got planned? Myself, i've got a case of kronenburg with my name platered all over it for tonight & ive just got Battlefield 3 delivered so im gonna be glued to the ps3 tonight... Hopefully get out on the bike either tomorrow or sunday & have a blast out to squires to clear the cobwebs..   Whatever your weekend holds, enjoy..... Beer   phil                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nothing set in stone here.  Am thinking of getting up at daft o'clock in the morning and going up a local hill with the camera to catch the sunrise.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not forgetting to put my clock back Thumbs Up then I won't be to early for the Peterborough meet Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Like Lou up at silly o clock for some shots then off to work for a few hours

Sunday = complete chilaxing time with Ian :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm working sunday but as it comes light this morning it looks like it's going to be a lovely day today, so need to get out and make the most of it...is anyone out and about in the South Lakes or Yorkshire Dales area? Might go across to Hawes or might try Keswick today - never done Dunmail Raise on my bike
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Nice ride out Sunday if I can find my way around - bit confusin up here.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no plans really as i had my weekend tues/weds/thurs, but i am out with my eldest tonight which will be fun!

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

My first weekend off for five weeks, I've just got up, I'm hangover and off to the cafe for breakfast, then to the pub to watch Chelsea win, then tonight going to see Sham 69 in brixton. Tomorrow I'll be dying.                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Well was out with fabulous zombies, brides of Dracula, chuckie, a gorgeous evil doll, zombie Dracula and lots of other very scary killer clowns and a fab band called cheapskates...top night too! Tonight will be more beer and fab company, lots of laughs most probably will get very messy and predict a huge hangover tomorrow... Hope u all have an excellent night :-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well the cloud didn't burn off so no decent pics but a good walk up and a nice bimble back down with a bloke and his lad, nattering all the way.  Brekkie butty at Lostboys on Halesfield then to a mates whos' bro in law fixed my exhaust for me.   Now what to do with my afternoon...??                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Being taken out by my eldest daughter and her cronies..but they won't tell me where !!! Got to be glammed up tho....woo hoo LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

The first BM Peterborough area winter social meet on Sunday - oh yea, Sunday's already here. Best get to bed or the Norwich contingent will be there before me which would be hugely embarrassing; lol.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will think of ya!!                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

Gonna Clown PARTY Party this weekend Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

PartyYay Pots me too Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
fazerdaze's Profile
fazerdaze

In: Wisbech

Missed the Peterborough get together but rode down to the Ace cafe for the Ratbike Review. Fabulous day, great ride .. T shirts in October ~ Awesome!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

party Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

P PP P PPP P PPP Party!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

going to look a muppet in a blue bin bag and drink coke on friday thanks to my ward manager... but i predict LOTS of hugs, laughs and giggles once i get over the embarrasment of having to wear my work gear...   Looking forward to the weekend and i cant wait :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Party Party Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh n Party!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6484 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption