Free membership this winter!!

34 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2012 17:59:11 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

For all of you unsure about upgrading (or continuing your full account when it expires)...   ... upgrade now and get the WINTER FREE!!   Enter WINTERFREE as your discount code when upgrading for 1 year and 25% will be knocked off the price.   This is the biggest discount ever given so take advantage between now and the end of December.   *Only applies to 12 month top-ups.  25% being one season's worth of a year's subscription.  Discount code valid from 27th Oct to 31st Dec.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

You had a knock to the head boss, great deal you putting on there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

for peeps who's membership does not run out till new year,,,feb or march can they buy the the 1 years upgrade beforehand at discount price ???just wondering....                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

No, the system wont allow it...  but they can give me a shout and I'll fix it for them by creating a discount code for their account only  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Approve Very generous offer Matt Big smile Might well take you up on that one Thumbs Up.......HB x
Matt's Profile
Matt

I hope some folks do cos my accountant is going mad about how much I spent in the bike mags this summer lol.  Wooops.                                                                                                                                                                             
apriliamad's Profile
apriliamad

In: bourne

sounds petty dab good as my subs run out 26 dec so will take you up on that offer thanks matt take care steve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thumbs Up

Nice on Matt ... I know what I will be doing for Xmas                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

My membership runs out in November so that's brilliant full year for me this time.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Ok it seems popular. Maybe I just made a big mistake haha ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mine doesn't run out till Feb Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You sure your not buying a new plane? Or upgrading to jet?

Lol :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I wish Johnny...u should see the state of the books this year! whoops

If anyone wants a discount after winter just pm me. I will create a personal discount code for any long term member as a thank-you for your loyalty

Buying me a beer when i'm at events always helps too lol
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

cheers boss { mic buys him and beer and gets JD in return } LOL    very generous Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
hdsnfun's Profile
hdsnfun

In: Worc's

Hi Matt,
I wish i had read this before i renewed my subscription on Friday night.I did see the window for a discount code was at the time i did not know where to find the code.
Hey ho,Keep up the good work and call it a xmas prezzy,lol.
regards Tim.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol thanks Tim.  Shout me next time you upgrade                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Should you boss ?? 

Is that legal ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Lol post corrected, damn predictive text                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

if your coming to pog , matt ill buy you some beer in exchange fer what i did at kiss Beer ( and by the way there is 3 pubs close by who would do accomidation if yer back is still bad  or her lady ship wants a comfy bed LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption