Email server upgraded

26 Posts | Latest reply on 30/10/2011 22:27:33 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

For all of you using the email server - it's been upgraded to the latest version of the software we use.  If you experience and trouble please get in touch with me ASAP.   Everyone else who just sends mail to BM addresses  - please let me know if you get any errors (drop me a PM).   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ooohhhh pretty pretty Clap

Do I have to do anything with my phone settings ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Hopefully not.  Try sending and receiving some emails from an external (non-BM) email address please for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

emails in & out seem to be working fine Matt  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

12 months learning how to use system now start all over again thanks Matt lol only joking should have it cracked by Christmas .                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Will that be a Christmas cracker then JP LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Blimey its gone all posh lol

Old Un dont worry we'll get you a guide for Xmas :)

Matt's Profile
Matt

Do you guys use the webmail then?  Or do you use a seperate email program like Outlook?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Confused from Hobbit Land??? I thought you were on about the 'staff email' account. I only ever use it when I am logged on to BM.                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

What ?  I dont know best ask V                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

BL - i am talking about your staff email account.  Some others also have an account who aren't staff though.   You should have access to it from the Jumpgate                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Tried and tested so all fine here Matt Thumbs Up

JP's Profile
JP

V has told me not to worry about it                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

LOL, I just had an old lady moment at that post JP Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Can't log in to e-mails Matt. Just get told my account is not recognised or disabled.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Mine did that 1st time but worked ok on 2nd try may have spelt my name wrong lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Jp... Simon did get his password or email address wrong.  I think he's getting old like you   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

At least Im not alone lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Thanks Matt; I didn't get it wrong, just forgot the password was case sensitive. These youngsters who want to change a fully working system just because they can; lol.

Matt's Profile
Matt

lol nothing changed!  It's always been case sensitive you pleb  LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 643 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption