Next year in Mid Wales

64 Posts | Latest reply on 28/01/2012 23:51:29 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm thinking thurs 19th to sun 22nd of july!??                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Hi Paul; Sounds good to me. Can't see anything it would clash with. Go for it, and count me in mate                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

That was close, had to check my dates I'm in Cornwall the weekend before.  So ok                                                                                                                                                                               
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Hi Paul 

Will have to miss this 1 i thinkUnhappy 
ive a week away starting that weekend, I will see if it cant be moved but im thinking its set in stone ...........................

Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

I've no plans at all for 2012 as yet Paul, and I missed the Rhayader weekend, so I'm deffo gonna try and get to something similar next time around.
I'm easy with dates at the mo......no-one's offering...
Ermmmm damn, I meant calendar dates Embarrassed

hehe Let us know when something firms up                                                                                                                                                                             
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales

Bugger! No scratch that weekend!!! Royal welsh show starts that weekend! Leave it with me!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Skyliner33's Profile
Skyliner33

In: Swinton

I'd like to come to this, if its an open invite :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

hi Sky its an open invite so bet yourself there                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

this will be a brilliant weekend so get your names down for it now                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

am i the only one interested in this one                                                                                                                                                                              
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

i m interested but need some idea of when it will be                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

I'm us for this one too ... Get your names down folks .. it was brilliant last year ... Great hospitality Paul .. looking forward to this year                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Big smile Definately plan to go but need a date, to plan leave. Last year was brilliant fun Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i'v just give Paul a nudge to se if he has a date yet

podnil's Profile
podnil

In: Manchester

I`m definitely up for it too and hopefully my bike is as well (bike took ill half way through the rideout, but now all well again Thumbs Up)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Without the date I cant say yes or no                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I'd love to come to Wales, never been on the bike - so will definately try attend this is dates are ok.  It's very kind of you to arrange this at your home - thanks Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

we had a great time last year Bobkat should be good this time                                                                                                                                                                              
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

dito, but is tricky to say, if do not know a date? (i do not get many week end days off)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.7031 seconds. There are 1365 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption