Next year in Mid Wales

64 Posts | Latest reply on 28/01/2012 23:51:29 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WAHEEEYY!!! Interest! I'll have a date sorted by the weekend, This will be a cracker!! Not pub though, CAMPING!!! nd if it P~~~es down we'll all pile into the house!!! Sorted!                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

only managed a day trip last year, but will make the full weekend this time                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Hiya Paul

just let us know what the dates are and we will be there new bike as well Big smile

pete                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

@ Pete, that bike is begin to go to Wales lol ps. nice bike matey.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Hey Paul

Give us the date and I'll be there Thumbs Up

Can I book the caravan again pleasssssssssssse??

xx                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

I'll be there, starting off the new year in Wales again snow permitting.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

you will be ok Harry i have cancelled the snow for that weekend LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

we still need a date Paull                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Did see somewhere this was July but could be wrong                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bill came up with the suggestion of July so as not to class with certain rallies/meets .. I can go with that too x                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

you working well Sherry even i did't rember that                                                                                                                                                                              
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

I love Wales , but depends on the date if I have not got any car rallies on the weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ Bill, I've got vested interest in the trip as I would like to go, and July is such a good month Big smile

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

dont know if there is a date for this yet but as the Welsh camp is beginning of June maybe this should be August

nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

If this is anywhere as good as this yr .. count me in .. Linda .. we`ll weld some stabilisers on your bike for you for this trip ? lol Like as been said before .. just as long it doesn`t clash with other events .. it`ll be fine                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

i'll be up for this too Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Well if Pete's going I guess I better join the ZZR rally!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

this one was also on page 8 hope it still on                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

you still there Paul do you have any more info.                                                                                                                                                                              
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales

Helooooo! Sorry been awayish!!! all better now! Need some sugguestions for dates guys! I know i cant please everyone! so lets have some ideas and i'll go with the majority!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 920 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption