Next year in Mid Wales

64 Posts | Latest reply on 28/01/2012 23:51:29 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
The Dark One's Profile
The Dark One

In: Mid Wales
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone, sorry i've been away for a bit but credit crunch and all that!!!! I want to have you guys down next year for another weekend/ week. with a few changes, Camping next door to our house, Barbie on the lawn/ driveway, Pool room with Bar( bring yer own) and Bloody good ride outs!!! Any ideas for dates?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

one that doesn't clash with major rally's                                                                                                                                                                                
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

earley July might be an option                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well the Hobbits are looking at Wales (debating North vs. South) for beginning of June for a long camp but nothing finalised as yet                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

went through north Wales last Saturday, saw a great site on the A498 which is a brilliant road in a superb area beside Snowdon and thought about organizing a camping weekend there myself for next year

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

am told i gotta camp next to and sail on bali lake so any ideas there ?                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Hi Paul, Good to hear from you Big smile I'm sure myself and Joe would be up for this when you get dates sorted Thumbs Up We had such a great time with you in August so we will definately be watching this space Party......HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Blimey Wales is popular lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

and I thought it was tuna Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yorky and Posh are up for this.Thumbs Up @TDO Cheers m8t                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me thinks me's up for this too Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

North Wales, svp                                                                                                                                                                             
46kittykatt46's Profile
46kittykatt46

In: Birmingham

Hellooo i would be up for this one Big smile   no sick this time tho!!SickBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Go on XK ,you have not asked where we are kipping yet lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

so do you have a date yet paul                                                                                                                                                                              
podnil's Profile
podnil

In: Manchester

Well, after this years Mid Wales extravaganza, I`m well up for it! 
As for dates Paul, try not to pick the weekend that coincides with the Pantydwr & District Show..............Couldn`t get to the bar for kids LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOLBig smile YES PLEASE Big smile Has great time last time, even though Steves bike broke down and I had to do my ride home solo.....cant wait to meet you guys again..............anytime, any place.....i'm easy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great idea Paul, as HB has said we shall be thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

can i come if i promise not to throw me bike, please please x                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

not sure if you need stabilizers or water wings BC                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8130 seconds. There are 956 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption