Ask the next person....

13954 Posts | Latest replyย on 16/11/2023 18:10:28 by GreenGoddess | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ohh that's interesting about the "soap opera", thanks ๐Ÿ˜!! but I need to look up the word opera cos I thought it entailed singing ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿค”(or is that the radio bit maybe....)

I play a type of moosac for my mood ๐Ÿ˜ or if I want to lift my mood

do you like playing a whole album straight or a mix of different artists?
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I got the info of wikipedia

Always on shuffle play except when I buy a new CD then I play it straight though.

What crisps do you buy?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Prawn Cocktail or Cheese and Onion..

Look at weather forecasts religiously or see whats happening on the day?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

look at weather forecast (metoffice) about 5 times a day ๐Ÿ˜‚ coz being on a boat a lot depends on the weather; when to fill water tank, where to moor if lightning โšก due, wind speeds and rain for travel etc etc ....bike wise I'd see on the day...

dyou buy any organic food?
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Nope, unless its discounted to normal prices or less...

Sprung mattress or memory foam?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pocket sprung

peanut butter crunchy or smooth?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Neither, yuk๐Ÿคฎ

Which smells better, when it has just rained or fresh cut grass๐Ÿค”                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lately I don't get that 'just rained clean air' ..... ๐Ÿค”... what's that all about.... used to be my fave ๐Ÿ˜

has your music taste changed over the years?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Yes and No.
Still love Punk, Oi and Ska. But now add in Southern Rock, Rock'a'Billy and Northern Soul.

Are you more into the music or the Lyrics of a song?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good question!! I've always listened to the lyrics mostly and found my connection there ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ™....but the sound also has to connect!

are there some songs you love that you still only know the chorus to?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Most definitely but then I struggle to remember all the words to any song...

What's the coldest temperature you've ever ridden in?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Probably -2 or -3 degrees, was only around a 35 mile trip.

Heated grips or Heated gloves ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Bought Gerbing heated gloves last year and I've got to say they are the best thing I've ever bought for riding.

Leather or textliles or both?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Textile Jackets, Bullit or Textile trousers, leather or textile and leather gloves

Favourite pizza topping?                                                                                                                                                                             
Viragowish's Profile
Viragowish

In: Wakefield

Garlic

Scariest thing you've ever done?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Monkey runs.. Thats face first abseiling when you run down๐Ÿ˜ณ... I was a good bit younger then though๐Ÿ˜
And a lot slimmer ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Star Wars or Star Trek ???

GreenGoddess's Profile
GreenGoddess

In: Newport
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

That's a tricky question!! ๐Ÿค”
I love both of them .. but if I have to choose one over the other then it's Star Wars! ๐Ÿš€

What's the most daring thing you want to do on your bucket list?

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Would it be totally sad to say I don't have a bucket list???

I would like to do LE JOG sometime ๐Ÿค”

What would your last meal be if you had a choice?                                                                                                                                                                             
GreenGoddess's Profile
GreenGoddess

In: Newport
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Have to be a proper Sunday Roast with everything ... All the trimmings!
Will need a big plate! ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‹

If you were stranded on a desert island, and allowed only 1 person and 1 personal belonging, who and what would they be? ๐Ÿค”                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

An offroad motorcycle (with an everlasting fuel tank) and a lady light enough to ride on the back๐Ÿ˜

If you could compete in any motorsport event, what would it be?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption