(wanted): Boots

9 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2011 00:47:39 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm looking for a pair of m/c boots for my son.. size 6 'at the moment', looking for size 7 boots though (don't ask) pref velcro/zip fastening(?)

He's growing so fast I begrudge paying shedloads of ££ for something he'll only be wearing for a short time. (Tidy) used boots will still protect his feet..

Pls PM details etc and respond asap Thumbs Up

[gah.. "I will" (respond)...]

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

how about a trip down your local army navy shop good pair x parra boots will last longer and get more use out of them                                                                                                                                                                             
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

always used to go there, jp, but they've closed :(

I buy my (army/combat) boots on eBay now. Son has trouble getting his feet into them though (feet like a Hobbit!) hence the "pref velcro/zip fastening" and size 7 instead of 6.. (he couldn't get into my sz 8 lace boots, weird..)

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Wide feet?    the A and N shop I use does all sizes and wide,  there will be one down your way                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Hi Junction, I have a pair of Nitro black leather with mini zip and velcro fastening Thumbs Up trouble would be distance cus if posted and they don't fit then it would be a waste ? Anyway pm and let me know ? They are in good condition and the only reason i'm letting them go is they don't go over ( or under ) my recent leathers. ......HB
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Got a couple of pairs of 7"s here, red white and blue Frank Thomas and black silver blue Forma, all hardly used unworn soles.                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

pm has been sent Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

An I got a pair of size 7 traditional black bikers boots, like lewis leathers goldtop, worn once!
fleecy lining, obv as new.

honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Did offer you pair of Nitro 30 quid ! sold now for 40 ! Good luck in your quest ! HB x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 672 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption