funny stories from this weekends camp.

51 Posts | Latest reply on 24/10/2011 11:25:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Was great to meet you LF, will make sure I'm pitched close at the next one even if it's just to laugh at you all lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Was great to meet you too Smile oh and one more thing.... I got the impression my name preceeded me, everytime i introduced myself I got "ooooh YOU"RE LF!" cant think why LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

saying nowt kaz ..........................                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

All i'm going to say is Fri Night, Trish with her Twix licking, Bob with his sex talk, Shelley with her giggling and Mr Kens comment of 'wish i had bought my talking penis now' ........                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I must have been somewhere else as I missed all this. Someone tell me, was I there; lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You were in the corner, under the table, drunk as a lordBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

ah, that explains it; lol. I think actually I was hogging the patio heater with pilly and not giving the seat up for anyone; lol. I remember taking a photo of Ronnie for a wind up and a few mins later her announcing at the top of her voice you only wanted my tits, much to the amusement of everyone nearby who weren't in on the joke.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

I hope you have them on film simon                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

They were covered JP; lol. But, yes, I have the photos.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and very nice they are to if i dont mind saying so myself ;) bj i got ya bubbles here hun will bring um to next meet for ya hunny lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

well anytime you want to do a photo shoot just let me know; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol simon u think u could handle me........                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

handling the models would be very unprofessional; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brunette Biker's Profile
Brunette Biker

In: lincoln
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

so whens the official photo being put up then ? there was a reason for ronns tits being photographed other than just that peeps like em lol.......                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

I don't know. I sent the photo to the appropriate person to edit so I guess it's when she has time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wahoooooo bubbles i luv u lady xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dont get um in ya hair hun they set like glue pmsl xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

took me long enough to get my boobs in that corset no way i was gonna get um out untill i got in the sleeping bag .....                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

suzyamki, i hope you got a piccy cus i ain doin it again (still have the bruise's)   BJ it was you who started the sex talk, we just added a little light amusment to the banta,                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Moi !!! sex talk , it was Trish and her impression of a Troll that started it lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1094 seconds. There are 684 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption