Uploading photos to events

23 Posts | Latest reply on 22/04/2012 12:58:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Please can I ask everyone to be a little more selective when uploading to the calendar?   If you have 5 identical photos of the same thing, taken at the same time... PLEASE select the best one!  Don't just upload EVERYTHING.   The same goes for when you take photos of other people not looking particularly good... have the decency to NOT upload photos of other people not in their best light.   I have just added 200 photos from this weekend to the calendar.  I started with 414.  I have removed many duplicates and fotos which other people would not want me to add to the internet.   Please can you all do the same in future.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Matt could't you just go and delate ones we dont need or is it a big job                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Boss Man did you mean to upload pics of your gay friend lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Bill... I've deleted a bunch of duplicates but it's a pain in the arse and I shouldn't need to.  If we all deleted our own duplicates BEFORE uploading it would save me a load of work.  Plus when you get 3 identical pictures of a group and different people start tagging themselves in different photos it just gets messy.   There were also a lot of unflatering photos on my camera (especially late into the evening lol).  I certainly don't want people posting such photos of me and that's why I always do the respectful thing of removing them photos before putting them all over the web.  It's just good manners if you're going to put a camera in everyone's face that you pick out the better ones only.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Have to agree Boss Man , i do get a lot of requests off folk asking me to delete pics that they dont like of themselves and 99% of the time i must admit that they are unflattering ones :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cheers Matt....true to your word, thank you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

In the past some people have been kind enough to say that I've taken good pictures of themEmbarrassed. Of course, it's nice to be flattered, but part of the trick is to be very discriminating about what you load on to the website. Take 100 or more pictures by all means, but be asbolutely ruthless about selecting your ten best ones. You know it makes sense!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Bump... i want everyone to read this topic                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yep read it but I cant post pics anyway to techi for me lol Well Matt, if folk keep doing it then just deleat all there pics thay will soon learn                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

nah it's a ball ache for me to delete their pics.  Folks just need to learn to be a little more respectful.  Don't just upload everything you take because you're too lazy to filter out the rubbish                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Thats what you have Mods for Matt                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

The mods will pop if I put anything more on their shoulders... it's already enough dealing with all the spammers and trouble-makers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

It's not a mod's job is it? Confused    According to the job spec', for the calendar admin (me) it states   The Calendar *Admins are responsible for maintaining and contributing to the Events Section on Biker Match.  Each event that is added to the website needs to be checked for errors and suitability, as do any photographs uploaded by members.   *it should be singular not plural   I only see the photos AFTER they've been added to the calendar.                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Well volunteered sandi you got the job start tomorrow lol Matt pass her the rubber and new crayons                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL I've had the job for years J P                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

and the crayons!  She keeps eating the green ones                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Isn't that what me mam meant when she said 'eat your greens'? Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Just refreshing this for those who haven't seen it and to remind those who have.                                                                                                                                                                               
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thread read and notice taken, I will  go and check pics I posted now!!  Confused   I do often post event photos before the event to let folk know what the venue is like, trust this is ok.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

That's fine putting up pics of the event beforehand Andy, always helpful.

It's mainly the duplicate ones and the unflattering ones that don't need to be uploaded.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9209 seconds. There are 462 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption