the evil drink

27 Posts | Latest reply on 19/06/2007 22:55:48 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

went out for a meal sat new jamaican restraunt in hudds brill anyway 9 or 10 pints later back to my mates brandy home at 2ish the next day lovely day one problem me didnt step out of house all day still felt crap all day at work never again till the next time
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Thanks ogb, you just reminded me I've got me wine in the fridge!                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

STOP PRESS!!!!

Diane forget she has alcohol!!!

LOL

Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

STOP PRESS!!!!

Diane forgets she has alcohol!!!

LOL

Di's Profile
Di

Tongue
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

lmao @ u mox LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

You can behave an' all!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

how many beers you have on saturday Di? & I have proof now ppl,I only drank two bottles LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i got trollied yesterday with my new philips boss.  Never drank so much in my life.  Threw up everywhere several times haha.   My 5 mile cycle ride home was through a few fences and bushes lol.  ooops                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

3 oggy Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Hope you didnt make a fool of yourself Matt...... hope you wernt sick ON the new boss .............. how to make friends and influence people eh ?                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

yer see its good to know i am not the only one lmao mind you i was at a rally and you just have to get wellied but it is the morning thats the shocker   i had a nicepasty before i passed out LOLDead                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

offs ew! LOL   enough with the pasty talk will ya Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

never mind the pasty, ever had a dictionary after a night out?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

'had' rattler? In what context did you have a dictionary? ( Dare I ask?) lol                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

Do you not like pasties di     surely you did not eat a dictionary rattler i think a pasty is better than a dictioanry unless it was a pocket dictionary of course Confused                                                                                                                                                                                 
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

di only had 3 that we saw , and since there was more beer in the fridge , she became over protective of the fridge LOL i got the proof as well look Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

You cheeky bugger!!! LOL   I was still more with it than you two at 7 in the morning Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

only because id had about 4 hours sleep in 3 days .....   not my problem id love to had more beer but with you protecting the fridge it was impossilble LOLLOLLOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Ya dead! Ouch LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5780 seconds. There are 477 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption