Mature biker ladies

39 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2011 22:46:21 by sandy2460 | Go to original / last post
ackerbear's Profile
ackerbear

In: luton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi I'm new on this site, I've been to endless others and can't find any mature biker ladies, they just seem to vanish after 40, I suppose I'll just have to give up, it's just so depressing, they have got to be out there somewhere, anyone got any ideas            Acker
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi ackerbear, and welcome to BMThumbs Up   There are some super, mature ladies on here. Can I recommend you come to the Autumn Camp in Lincs this weekend (see events), to meet a few?   XK                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi and welcome lots of lady bikers over 40 on here jumpin enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Hi and welcome, have a good look round there are quite a few Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

KC "hi and welcome lots of lady bikers over 40 on here jumpin enjoy Wink"

could have sworn Acker was talking about Years, not Inches... Wink Ouch

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Oi Junction... leave chest sizes outta this LOL   There are lots of us over 40's on here                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

FG I have the load straps you asked me to get after your bra strap kept snapping 5tonne straps should hold ok as long as you don't jump to much xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

I love you all (or all of you, can never get it right..) Wink Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

5 tonne?- she'll be luckyEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hey am i over 40 yet ????? mentally i mean :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He said over 40, not over the hill!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Mature??? moi?? Think the jury could be out on that one LOL 
I AM an old bugger tho!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Your not an old bugger Alice ... your a fine wine !!! and improving each & every day Thumbs Up

As as for no lady riders over 40 Handshake hiya from another lady rider in the 40 something age range                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I, for one, appreciate the 40+ ladies (they're a lot younger than me)LOL

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Welcome to site, there are alot of lovely people on BM - hope you find what/who you are looking for.  All the best Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Meeee....I'm a vintage silly old bugger too and always bimbling along to stuff.   There are loads of class fabby lassies on bm, over 40 and who love bikes and regularly turn up at events. Thumbs Up   And I ride but I'm a bit immature though Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                                 
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Awwwww thanks JP 

and XK... i should be ok... 5 tonne for each side ?

( now..... who to slap first ?) LOL

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Awwww Mini ... your not immature ... you have just never lost touch with your youthful side Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hey Acker, you should try going to a Harley rally, there are loads of us over 40's there!!! Pig                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

LOL @ hdbabe   True true. felt like a wee slip of a thing at thunder in the glens lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption