What made you feel like an idiot today?

19 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2011 20:37:45 by chickflick75 | Go to original / last post
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not meaning to start another 'What...' thread (reckon I've got the monopoly on this one, anyway), but sometimes you just KNOW you should've stayed in bed........

Off to a good start searching for my keys, which were where they always are, in my pocket..

Edging the bike out into the road I realised I hadn't taken the lock off.
Not a disk-lock, a bloody-big Abus chain through the front spokes! Half an hour slackening the f/mudguard & booting the chain to get it free (it jammed between tyre & guard)  Bust the speedo cable in the process :(  Couldn't start the bike - idiot had inadvertently moved the kill switch.. And all to pop down to M&P 1/2 mile away, lol

singalong now.. "things.. can only can get better...." Wacko

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Shudda walked, yer lazy ol git!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

correct, and correct, but the stronger one cancelled the other ;)

edit:  Just remembered (idiot memory, sry).. got the 'winter coat' tangled in the helmet's D-rings :(  Wouldn't have been a biggie if I could have untangled it without twice the pain.  Couldn't expect anything less, really.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Just getting up at stupid oclock for work everyday is enough                                                                                                                                                                              
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

Took a rucksack to pick up some shopping this morning - bought too much to fit in the rucksack :(
Must. Get. Throwovers.. Must. Get. Throwovers.. Must. Get..

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Still not learnt to walk yet, then?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

naff off LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

pmsl... oh dear makes my frantic searching for keys, phone, purse look rather logical...   only lost 3 handover sheets today and my bible (jobs list) twice... i blame working too hard, kids being too annoying and having too much to do and too little time...   how on earth i ever earnt the nickname 'scatty cat' is beyond me :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

The world Needs stars like us, we make everyone else look intelligent, lol  I was going to say 'normal' but dreaded the fallout Ouch (and everyone knows 'normal' isn't in BM vocabulary..)

Today's idiotic activity involved wasting half an hour struggling to fit a hidden locknut.. the wrong way around :(  Tune in tomorrow when I'll be trying to find reverse gear.  Embarrassed

mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

J47 please can u come to work with me so I look competent?? Lmao but at least folks like us provide endless entertainment for those fortunate enough to possess a more organized approach to doing stuff lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

..spending a full minute struggling to open a resealable bag before realising I was trying to open the Side.. Ermm

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mistaking a ladies namePinch                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Slap from the wife then XK??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She's no lady...   (looks over shoulder)                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

After leaving my purse in my drawer last friday at work and on the way home calling at asda for fuel, luckily it's pay at pump only so just drove off without anyone realising I hadn't fueled up!   driving to work yesterday morning and forgetting the road was shut so having to go all the way round the roundabout and back on self to go other way, then getting in work and having to walk all the way round the building as I'd forgotten my ID badge and because of that couldn't clock in at the clock machine so should have clocked in at my desk but forgot to do that too.  Also forgot my spoon yesterday and my bowl today - but could borrow them so that no biggie! what a week and it's only tuesday!                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Someone                                                                                                                                                                             
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

chickflick, you too are now an official idiot.. welcome to the club! Thumbs Up

chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

ahhh thanx J47 Handshake   holds head up proud to be an elite member of a club LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

Yep another posting already!   Forgot alarm was on this morning and opened the door without switching it off - hope none of my neighbours worked nights and then would have forgotten about road closure again but luckily a guy from work was in front and got into the other lane triggered my lack of memory so followed him to work!!  I seriously need sleep or a brain! Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 664 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption