Kymer Tent for sale

10 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2011 16:09:18 by Rattay | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

KHYAM BIKER TENT

Only put up for 2 days to put the sealer on...so new really

Comes with the footprint base

£100

PM if interested, cheers Ian

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

What birth is it Ian?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its the Khyam biker and sleeps 2/3                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Thank you. I have a pal looking for one, so I shall pass the info on Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks BL

janelovesherxjr's Profile
janelovesherxjr

In: Banbury/Daventry

Hi, did this tent get sold??? If not I would be intereted...They are great little tents.                                                                                                                                                                               
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I have highlander for sale with foot print                                                                                                                                                                               
janelovesherxjr's Profile
janelovesherxjr

In: Banbury/Daventry

hi...I will have a look at that on thge tent site and get back to you if thats ok. Cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

The Khyam Biker is ideal for a weekend camp, and of a packed size that will fit on the back of the bike.   The only downside is it's a bit low down for sheltering comfortably in, if it pisses down during the daytime. If you want a tent for longer than a weekend camp or the possibility of cooking in the front porch in bad weather (carefully!) go for a larger porched tent (Khymer do them too but they come in a bigger packed size)   The 'Biker' is a great tent for summer camping though when the weather is good or you have alternative 'taller' shelter nearby!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hope I didn't confuse anyone there?   For some reason in the bottom brackets I wrote Khymer and it should have read Khyam!   Ratty-no-nose!   PS (I understand now why I wrote kymer, it was in the title of the thread!)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption