2x 2 NEC Show tickets to win

68 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2011 20:30:36 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Effon, why are you and Neil in a band called 'Godsized', when you both have such small dicks?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol keep them coming guys, this is fun.  (No that is NOT my caption entry)                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I have to get this quiz answer correct or he will punch me in the face with that ring                                                                                                                                                                             
Eddieskidmark's Profile
Eddieskidmark

In: Worcestershire

Give me some space man! Trying to work out if that was Gas! Or if i've messed my pants???????   Go for it Dude!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Look guys, i know im having a really bad hair day...but don't have to broadcast the fact                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

"Guys.... You're supposed to HIDE while i count to ten! ..  DUH!!"                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Two beans, a bean, a bean and a half and half a bean.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

" I have a message for John, is there a John here?"                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

I can't hear myself think with the sound of all those tractors outside .....what was the question again ? LOL.....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Should have gone to Specsavers !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Before I answer that question, I'll have to consult my voices.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I told you I don't want to lick your lolly pop!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Have you seen your karma rating                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol JP  :-D  Very good                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hold it !! Hold it !!!  

I am trying to remember if I turned the gas off !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Just give me a minute, i have it!! i have it!!! No BUGGER IT, i can't remember that code to get the cheap price on the BM site.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hang on it coming thou it coming thou  the song u requested on totle bike  fm is ....................the birdy song

Gsxskye's Profile
Gsxskye

In: Reading

Please please no more beer                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

How could I forget the Effon lyrics to that one!!??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Neil wants to take you out.   Do you know the way to Amarillo?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 858 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption