2x 2 NEC Show tickets to win

68 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2011 20:30:36 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

BM Members,   Total Biker FM are kindly giving us 2 pairs of tickets for any one date of the NEC bike show between 19th and 27th November 2011. Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash.   How can you win these tickets?  Simply reply in this forum topic with a funny caption for the following photo (Mucka Jay interviewing Effon (right) and Neil Fish (left) from the metal band Godsized at Bulldog Bash 25)   The cut-off date is 31st October 2011 at 23:59 GMT   The winning caption will be decided by TBFM.  Captions will be given to TBFM without BM usernames, therefore BM staff (excluding myself) are welcome to take part.   Have fun!                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Effon, whats in my hand     I'm thinking of a number !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I dont beleive it !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

How many pistons does a harley have??                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

What does Gemeen Aapje mean ?????                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Bugger im at the wrong rally                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Is it the:-
Kiss rally >>>> No Cornwall Week camp >>>> No Autum camp >>>> No Middle Earth Xmas party >>>>No Murder Mystery weekend >>>>No How about the Barmouth weekends >>>>No . .   I give up what is it:- Its all of those its Biker Match you Numpty!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

" I told you that you should have made an attendees list"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What was your dad's name?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don`t Knock ma head off coz i covered a -TAKE THAT -song ,,I`ll do it myself ....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

honestly,,brummie jackie's abba rendition at Kiss was mind blowing                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Here hold this Mike - "my name's not Mike" - no hold this microphone!   Now using only the power of my mind I'll melt the ring on your mates finger like Uri Geller used to bend spoons!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why did the chicken cross the road?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In Total Biker FM, what does the FM stand for?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How many beans make five?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How many chords can Status Quo play?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How many singers are there in a duet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What is XK's current slap count?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

why is  XK trying so hard

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Guy on the right to guy holding microphone ; How many times have i got to tell you " if you use foundation you've got to do the neck aswell", guy with the beard to guy on right, it's alright mate he usually eats it!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 849 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption