New Start

21 Posts | Latest reply on 22/10/2011 22:29:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
nozz's Profile
nozz

In: Helansburgh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all just about managed to navigate round the site and get a hello in. As you can tell from my age I have been riding for some time but still manage to get about in a reasonable fashion. Hoping to get in touch with some riders for mid week runs in my area.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hiya Nozz! Welcome, and hope you enjoy the site, inhabitants and events!                                                                                                                                                                             
nozz's Profile
nozz

Ta will do my best to blend in with what looks like an interesting and motley mob.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jumpin the water fine enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Welcome aboard Nozz. Good to see someone from my old hometown on the site at last..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi nozz, and welcomeThumbs Up   Just ignore the hobbitsesWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome aboard fella.  You'll love it here  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Grab your life jacket and jump in the waters always warm and inviting                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Hi ya Nozz, a warm friendly welcome whizzing your way from Middle Earth.     Handshake                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Warm welcome to the site,have fun getting to know us all and keep a eye on the events/forum pages for ought thats happening around here.

sal x

nozz's Profile
nozz

Thanks folks for nice warm welcom. Sharky92 Yes Sunny Helensburgh has not changed much except Dino's is expanding next door What next you may ask, proper shops LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

hellloooooooo new person and welcome aboard the floating madhouse :)

BJ x

Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

Dino's...what a blast from the past. Early 80's with a jukebox and defender machine up the back, and parking the bikes in the alley at the side...

Good to have you here Nozz, I get to reminisce and go all misty-eyed with the nostalgia Big smile

They're a great bunch on here, you'll have a blast getting to know everyone. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

welcome. hope you're able to join in the events Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi mate, welcome to the fun house, look forward to seeing you at one of the rallys...Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Hi Nozz

Welcome to the Blummin Mad world of BM Handshake ENJOYThumbs Up

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi Nozz and welcome to the club. Smile   I lived in Ardencaple in Helensburgh from 1982 to 84 and again in 1990 to 91   (Why, and when, did they change the district from Dumbartonshire to Argyll & Bute)                                                                                                                                                                               
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

Bloomin' 'eck Sandi, I never knew that. Small world or what... 

We all used to hang out on the waste ground by the phone boxes at the car park by the swimming pool until they built a pub there...Can't remember it's name, but it's gone now anyway. If we weren't there, we were in Dino's or at the 'Caple Hotel....

So if you remember a ragtag bunch of bikes and scooters hanging about on the front most evenings in 1984, I was probably one of them Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
nozz's Profile
nozz

Changed it again when they got rid of Strathclyde I live top of Cumberland Av not far from where you must have livedSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello Nozz, welcome to BM Smile - there are loads of lovely people on here, so you will enjoy yourself I'm sure.  I'm in Ayrshire so when the weather turns a bit (if ever) we will get a ride out arranged and hope to meet up with you then.  In the spring there are of few of us that ride together to events over the Border, your VERY welcome to join us.  All the best, stay safe & happy Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 647 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption