Would you be interested in this??

28 Posts | Latest reply on 11/10/2011 20:10:34 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this.   I will be off for a shower some time soon.  If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below.  So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh).  This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest. Also, by attending, you will not gain any Karma points, but you will be guarenteed a 'Magic Rub' (btw, that's not rude)   Attendees   BL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this.

I will be off for a shower some time soon.  If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below.  So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh).  This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest.

Attendees

BL
Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this. I will be off for a shower some time soon. If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below. So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh). This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest. Attendees BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would there be an in flight movie.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this. I will be off for a shower some time soon. If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below. So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh). This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest.   Attendees BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why the tears Trish? x                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

No tears now that the list is growing  whoop whoop                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

I hope you have none slip mats ,This could lead to a pile up                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Attendees
BL
Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish)
micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?)
Oaba   (magic rub plzz)

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this.   I will be off for a shower some time soon.  If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below.  So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh).  This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest. Also, by attending, you will not gain any Karma points, but you will be guarenteed a 'Magic Rub' (btw, that's not rude)       Attendees BL   Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then   Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V   micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba   (magic rub plzz) As it's you...                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Attendees
BL
micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?)
Oaba   (magic rub plzz)
IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself )

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I would just like to see if there would be any interest before I actually go ahead with this.   I will be off for a shower some time soon.  If anyone would be interested in joining me, please add your name below.  So that no one is disappointed or feels that they weren't given the opportunity to join in, this would be limited to numbers as it's an over the bath shower (I'm not posh).  This event will not go ahead if there isn't enough interest. Also, by attending, you will not gain any Karma points, but you will be guarenteed a 'Magic Rub' (btw, that's not rude)       Attendees BL   Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then   Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V   micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba   (magic rub plzz) As it's you...   IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

BL

Oaba   (magic rub plzz) 

IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself 

I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears  Nuke  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

BL Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Oaba (magic rub plzz) IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears Nuke LOL     Will there be snacks or just main course                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Attendees BL   Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then   Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V   micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba   (magic rub plzz) As it's you...   IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to
JustJerry (I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears) How else shall we get bubbles? 
JP ( Will there be snacks or just main course) As you are the King of your people, you can bring your own sausage.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Attendees
BL

Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then

Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V

micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes

Oaba   (magic rub plzz) As it's you...

IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to
JustJerry (I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears) How else shall we get bubbles? 

JP ( Will there be snacks or just main course) As you are the King of your people, you can bring your own sausage.

Count me in but can i request the end furthest from the taps please

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Attendees BL   Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then   Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V   micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba   (magic rub plzz) As it's you...   IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to JustJerry (I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears) How else shall we get bubbles?  JP ( Will there be snacks or just main course) As you are the King of your people, you can bring your own sausage. BJ (Count me in but can i request the end furthest from the taps please) your shadow may be seen by the neighbours via the window, but it's only Maureen, so I guess you wont mind that!!
This is getting very close to the maximum numbers now folks, but if it's a success, we can do it all over again!! 

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Attendees BL   Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then   Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V   micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba   (magic rub plzz) As it's you...   IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to JustJerry (I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears) How else shall we get bubbles?  JP ( Will there be snacks or just main course) As you are the King of your people, you can bring your own sausage. BJ (Count me in but can i request the end furthest from the taps please) your shadow may be seen by the neighbours via the window, but it's only Maureen, so I guess you wont mind that!! This is getting very close to the maximum numbers now folks, but if it's a success, we can do it all over again!!  Can I be in charge of music and mood lighting please :D                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Attendees BL   Kwakapops (no i won't bend over to pick the soap up..) Don't then   Boss Mom (hoping for a magic rub from Trish) Always V   micky (is there dancing available ? also is there a soap on a rope or a loofer involved ?) Yes and Yes Oaba   (magic rub plzz) As it's you...   IanT1966 ( and I promise to keep my magic loofer to myself ) I should think so to   JustJerry (I'm in... but as a keen amateur hippy, I might have to leave if the soap appears) How else shall we get bubbles?    JP ( Will there be snacks or just main course) As you are the King of your people, you can bring your own sausage. BJ (Count me in but can i request the end furthest from the taps please) your shadow may be seen by the neighbours via the window, but it's only Maureen, so I guess you wont mind that!!   LF (Can I be in charge of music and mood lighting please :D) my bulb doesn't work (I have this thing about light bulbs), as for the music of course you can, any specific in mind?   This is getting very close to the maximum numbers now folks, but if it's a success, we can do it all over again!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1093 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption