Karma points

236 Posts | Latest reply on 31/10/2011 23:03:36 by Jack Jones | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Hi folks been reading about Karma in one or two topic when something Craig said inspired me.

Wouldn't it be great if we could give our own Karma points to someone else, that would realy show who was the most popular person, i think it would be an absolutely brilliant idea, does any one want to give me there Karma points as i think they are wonderful and always look at mine.          LOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

If i could Mr Bill i would xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think korma looks like baby sick Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I,m really pleased that I inspire you Bill LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

I'd give mine to Craig if he bought me chocolate lumpy bumpy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Dude why is this in the motorcycle events forum?  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Hi Matt i wanted to get it on the active topics page as more people look at that and there is more chance of getting reply's they have already stopped since you moved it                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

lmao Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I've got 30 summat% you can have Bill.....I don't think they truly represent what some folk do for the site anyhows.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Topics in the website issues forum go on active topics also.   And mods can bump any topic (even in gen chat) to the active topics page.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I can't give mine away. Someone's already stolen half of them; lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Karma points best thing to do is bin them all thay are doing pandering to the few that think it means something the space it takes up could be better used for attracting new members with deals on membership pushing big BM events like the rally and camps                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There is only one Karma and only one God Almighty. So I wonder how many times do I have to add my name to the events, before I’ll get into heaven?

And I also wonder as I’m an honest chap, every time I remove my name from the race events, the Man upstairs takes away my Karma points and which will therefore lessen my chances of hossing around on the big track in the sky?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was going to suggest that you get Karma points for your honesty.   But then the unscrupulous would add their name, then remove it, then add it, then remove it...                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Xk you cant add your name to a karma list                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i agree with jp re doing away with karma totally, but when i suggested that in the past, i was told that "matt" wouldn't allow that to happen! if thats the case, could it not be made optional, and if one wishes to "opt out" of karma points, thats a personal choice??
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

jp - it's the events list I was meaning.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

This is a real odd one.   Why, if people are not bothered about karma points, why then did I receive pm's asking me if I knew how people could boost theirs????                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

P'haps they want to know your secret, Miss 100% Karma?   (Does that qualify for a slap?)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Didn't you know that I am secret spy and sit beside Matt whilst he is developing the site. Shame on you XK, I thought you knew that, you are slipping!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6558 seconds. There are 784 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption