Wanted: Womens waterproof boots size 41

18 Posts | Latest reply on 04/11/2011 23:31:23 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Anyone got a spare pair of size 41 boots for sale?  Ladies that is (though not sure if it matters).   Must be waterproof and in reasonable condition.   Gonna check another shop tonight but the one I checked yesterday wanted me to remortgatge the house for their cheapest pair!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have you tried e-bay Matt? You may get a bargain 2nd hand pair on there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cheapest waterproof boots that have my mates recommendation are "Spada Wave Boots",,,,they are new on ebay for approx £59 but with a best offer option,,,he got his for £50,,,,and has used them in the scottish rain !!(lashed down all day, riding for 6hrs)!!!Ive just ordered same ......and they are available in all sizes... worth a look !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ok thanks.  I need them for next week though and don't wanna risk anything in the post in case it doesn't get here in time.   Gonna go Belgium this weekend to the missus and find a Hein Gericke.  In Holland HG have a waterproof pair for 79 euros which is good.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Boss Man , if you find anything over here cheaper get it sent to me and i can bring them :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Matt ... whats the UK size for 41 ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

7.5, sorry  :-D   Keep forgetting what's European now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

OK .. NP 

I have a pair of Akito but they are a 6 so no good Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

41 aint 7 and half is it?, I'm a 6 which is a 39.                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Just checked out a few conversion charts, one gave UK size 7 for european 41.   Another gave UK size 7.5 for european 41.   Another gave UK size 7.5 for men and 7 for women for european size 41   You go figure?   Best to try them on feet me thinks with a good return policy if they don't fit!                                                                                                                                                                             
sandy3's Profile
sandy3

In: durham

Matt I def recommend Hein Gericke boots. The ones I got were around £70. When we did the Scotland tour in torrential rain I got soaked through, even had to buy new jacket during trip bit my feet remained dry....... the boots did what it said on the tin!
Matt's Profile
Matt

Excellent, good to hear.  Yesterday we went to Hein Gerrick and tried some clothes on (pants and boots she needed).
We got some "shelltex" boots for 80 euros and they fit good.  Gonna try them on the way over, so hope it doesn't rain in case they're crap lol.   Got some pants for her also cos my friend's don't fit.  But the jacket and helmet we borrowed are fine.   Thanks for your help!                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

got a pair here still size 4/5, never did sell em so if any one interested ..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Sorry Matt could not resist Subject: Wanted: Womens waterproof boots size 41         Posted by Matt Smiling my mind imediately went to :- Matt wearing womens boots???

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL had me wondering too, the 'pants' comment, I assume he means trousers and not undies lol. Do the Dutch speak American English?, pants = trousers to Americans.                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Tracey has some size 41 wellies and they r waterproof lol...                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Lol pants are trousers oop north. Always were in my family

And we have the gear now Thx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Waddya mean oop North, I am oop North, I was born oop North (blame me mam for that) but never heard anyone call trousers pants. Confused lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption