Help!! Flat or bedsit required urgently in Liverpool!!

10 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2011 21:45:39 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey peeps me again.... Its costing 60 quid a night to stay at hospital so thought me and mum would try to rent a furnished flat, bedsit, room, caravan in the L14 postcode area of Liverpool as dad going to be in hospital for several months........... Anyone know of anywhere?????????  P.S. Can only get on comp at local library so if anyone knows of anything please pm me and will give ya my mobile number......... Thanks xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If it's any help you could go online and try holiday cottages around that area, as it's the end of season they will be gagging for the cottage to have someone in them at very good prices. I know this as I'm in the game!                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Wenders , I have a spare room at mine in Birkenhead that your welcome to use in the short term till you find somewhere! 2minutes work from a mersey rail station
Ian

Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Clap  Nice one Ian.     It's stuff like that wot makes this site a good place to be.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Indeed it is, nice one Ian.    Hope things are going well Wenders, thinking of you hun x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Bumping up as it had slipped to page 2,                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Wenders, Thinking a lot about you n your Mum. The difficulties, worry n stress that you are under regarding your precious Dad whilst he is in hospital...   I have tonights Liverpool Echo and I am looking at the accommodation to let section.    So if I can be of any help please don't hesitate to give me a shout and I will send you some of the details and phone numbers.   Blessings x                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Hey peeps, Big Thank you to you all.
Dad getting better so mum and me going to travel everyday now, thanks again xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hug thinking of you and your woes m8, keep your chin up
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I hope things keep improving huni Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1135 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption