Barn Farm bikers breakfast, South Lakes

76 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2012 11:07:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Just remember there's loads heading for Squires that day for Alice's celebration of whatever it is she wants to forget!                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes, I knew Alice had something going on that day but decided to go ahead as planned.  Not expecting many anyway.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Turtle, my apologies for the confusion.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2896                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

I get up that way quite a bit (love the Lakes) so will make it a plan to call, say Hi & try one out! Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

mmmm bacon sarnie, yeahyeahyeah. ...Dusty...

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Aaaw, Sara..can't be in two places at once!! Good luck on the 4th and hope to get to yours for bacon butties another time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

Thanks Alice, hope you have a good weekend.  We're planning another on 1st April maybe you can make that.  Hope to see you soon anyway. x                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Don't think I can make this for the 4th March, but if you are repeating it on the 1st April - count me in.   John                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

More the merrier john, hope to see you in April.                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

yip the 1st of aprill look good for me i will be doing the lakes sum camping weekend comeing up so it in my notes Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Curses!! April 1 is Wirral Egg Run day, and my daughter has already started plans for decorating her helmet. Well, she's the school art star and I think she's trying to smuggle it in as a GCSE projectBig smile
So when's the next gathering?                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

I'll let you know for sure nearer the time but prob 1st sunday in May, hope you can make that one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

See you next Sunday Sara Thumbs Up ....should be able to manage the challenge of ummm....the 2 mile journey lol Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

Looking forward to seeing you too, let me know when you set off kettle will have boiled by the time you get her and butty ready.                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx

Don't forget....bacon butties and brew at Sara's if you aren't going across to Squires for Alice's b'day doo and are pootling about in the south lakes                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

I'll be texting Sara to get that kettle on & get the bacon sizzling in about an hour if you fancy joining us                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

Thanks to everyone for coming and making the first "Brew and Butties at Barn Farm" a success, nice to see old friends and make new ones.    Sara and Allan                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Glad this was a success, maybe one sunday we will make it over for one                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

It would be great to see you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Thanks Sara and Allan. Great buttys, great cake Big smile , great location and great chinwag Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 647 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption