Barn Farm bikers breakfast, South Lakes

76 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2012 11:07:46 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My mate Turtle20 (Sara) is thinking of hosting a bikers breakfast, say once a month at Barn Farm, just outside Kendal.   Some pals have visited Sara's lovely house in the countryside before   She's thinking this could be a stop off for individuals or groups on a ride out in the south Lakes area, and can provide biker-friendly brekkie (bacon butties), tea and yummy cake etc....and general 'comfort facilities'   We're looking for expressions of interest and will post a date if people think its a good idea   If successful this could be a regular monthly meet?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That sounds fab Minnie, it would be great to see Sara again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

CoolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sounds good to me:>> Hope it won't be too much of a commitment long term though??                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Sounds nice. Missed too many events this year. Count me in if there's a ride out there :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Thumbs Up

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Sounds excellent Minnie, it's in a lovely area for sure - great idea, please wish Sarah the best of luck with this venture xx                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Be great to do was in Kendal last week such a great place                                                                                                                                                                              
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

guessing it would be either a sat or sunday? only mornings? (yes i know its breakfast, but if we go the really long way round it may be lunch time?)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Or will it be an 'all day' breakfast?   We could start with a breakfast, have a rideout, and then have 2nd breakfast on our returnSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Bacon butty/run/late lunch                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx

bacon butty/run/tea and yummy cake lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Just to let you all know I haven't forgotten about the bikers breakfast.  I'm thinking of starting the 1st Sunday in March but will confirm of the events forum. Bacon butties, tea, coffee and homemade cakes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Great to see this bumped up Sara. XK was asking on Sunday whether anything was happening                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

I love the idea, it's great riding around there but friendly facilities can be scarce.                                                                                                                                                                              
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

me me me :)

count me in

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pit stop for all of us yetties heading south down M6 ,seen enough of A66 lets try anything else [if drifting eastish]after bacon butties. Sounds good run out also from north of border to lakes , madscots -over to you Big smile,see ya soon  turtle 20.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I don't see mention of prices, and will there be a vegetarian option to bacon butties? Just curious.   Good Luck with it Turtle Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

I'm still planning Bikers Breakfast at Barn farm.

First date is Sunday 4th March from 9am to 2pm.

There will be bacon, sausage and a veggie butties  Tea juice and coffee, cakes and biscuits.  With regards to prices I thought a donation would be good I just want to cover cost.

Message me if anyone needs to know anything more, I'll hopefully put it on the events pages soon.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5620 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption