The Loon Bounces Well

51 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2011 08:18:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

sad to hear your accident Loon, i nearly had one coming back from the KISS, know how you feel, hope you get well soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hope you get well soon Loon and are back on two wheels asap xx                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I'd just like to wish loon a speedy recovery                                                                                                                                                                               
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

All the Best loon for a speedy recovery Thumbs Up Glad you are ok Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Please give him my best Jan and i'm glad he was a bouncer Big smile Have taken the mick , before, about his armour but i guess it came in useful big time Thumbs Up Hope he is out and about real soon he's a great guy Hug........HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

He is doing fine folks as you say HB the armour did its job as did his lid that you can now see through in places.   Not spoken to him today but he did say about going to recover whats left of the beast.   Atleast that wasn't the journey I had Friday night to pick him up Smile Though wan't sure what to expect till I got there.   He can still read all your messages and thanks you all for your get well messages and support it is much appreciated but says sorry he cant respond as only standard member but any responses I get i will pass on for him.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

R.I.P beastie

Saw the pics of his bike, yay for his leathers is all to say                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Wasn't joking Shell when I said he bounced was I ... good job as well looking at the beastie Wacko Its amazing he was walking around all be it a bit slower the next day.
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yeah Janet I had a bit of a chat last night to him, good to see him still smiling                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

It s good to see him smiling even managed to get him laughin when strapped to the hospital bed LOL He's a top bloke and am glad he is a friend  and i don't use that term readily   Have to sort out a meet up next time i'm up visiting Tracey.                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hey did I hear my name mentioned....LOL a meet up would be good Jay
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

You did and yeah I reckon so too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Bloody m6!!! Here's wishing u a fab recovery goon and good luck with the bike....I'm still not sure how much mine is going to cost to fix (curse of the m6 breakdown) but just glad I got away with that one! Take care and keep smiling-cat x                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

3rd party admits liability ..... But knew he was not to blame !!!! Thumbs Up Whooo Ooooo

Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

result Thumbs Up

how is MrWobbly getting on?  Hope the recovery is going well...

jabecs's Profile
jabecs

He is fine still having physio at the moment but well on the way to recovery and will be back on 2 wheels soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

RESULT !!!

So happy to hear that Jan :-) and loon big hugs darling see you soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for all the kind words (well the ones that are left on here lol) I am raring to go just got to sort the new beast out then I am ready for those long rides out and playing T.E.C   Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Glad to see you back mate hope to see you soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

good to see you up & about hon ... 

Just goes to show you cannot keep a good loon down Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 553 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption