Here goes.. :)

17 Posts | Latest reply on 14/11/2011 12:56:24 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm not one for intros, so apologies in advance ;)

v.brief background:
Stayed with cars for the past 8yrs for the kids - their Mum did a runner, with zero contact since. I couldn't ride, anyway, as shortly before she disappeared me and the v-max wrote off a Transit after the driver pulled out in front (then continued into my escape lane). Court gave him a small fine & community service even though he had no licence, prior bans, no insurance etc and was over the limit. Hey ho, eh?

Legally adopted 'my little princess' (she's 18 today! :D ) who now has a baby of her own & lives with her boyfriend. My son is 12 & living with me.. seems to have started the 'terrible teens' a bit early(?!)

I should have the Intruder road-worthy in a week/two, so the 4x4 is still the daily driver. Just read back & realised I'm waffling on again, so 'enough already!' lol.

Oh.. a quick big thanks to a Really nice young lady (member) who wrote me today - made my day, thanks!  "...made me sad today" would be the distance for that coffee & sarnie :(

atb, Steve

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi and welcome to bm jump the water fine nice to have u on bord Wink

and happy birthday to your little princes Smile

Junction47's Profile
Junction47

thanks kc Smile
still looking around the forum, hope to ride to a meet 'oop North soon!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Warm welcome to BM have fun getting to know us all and keep a watchful eye on the events and forum pages.

sal

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Welcome to the madhouse fella, have a look at the events and the forums always something going on                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Welcome to the Madhouse Junction47 Enjoy all BM has on offer,Events,chat,crayons,rides out,forums,crayons ooh did that one "tablet time again"Enjoy                                                                                                                                                                               
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Welcome and have a great time on BM Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello and welcome to BM. Enjoy Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Welcome to the site Steve....Great site great peeps & plenty going on to get you out of SwanseaThumbs Up..Just keep your eyes on Events page & follow the forumsHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hellooo Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Welcome, Steve :>> You've found the right place for fresh starts, support and FUN Big smile
Hope to see you out and about at some meets soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

what a great welcome.. big thanks all  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right, that's the 'con' completed successfully, when do we start the 'sting'?Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Oh XK, you do make me laugh LOL   Hi there STEVE, hope you get mobile  and enjoy some BM company as soon as you're able Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi and welcome to BM (basically mental)

Take a mooch about then just jump in with both feet lol

If you have any quereies or question then just PROD A MOD, you can find a list of them under site staff at the bottom of the page :)

BJ xxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi hunny i know i said it in chat but welcome to bm have fun. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

yee welcome, but it looks from posts/n chat u settled in nicely. Hope all goes well wiv the parentin bit...teenagers bah. lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 958 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption