ride out North Wales 2/10/11

9 Posts | Latest reply on 30/09/2011 15:16:39 by IanT1966 | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi, I was going the roaches camping weekend but domestic issues have scuppered that, so I'm planning a ride out into north wales on Sunday 2/10/11. If any ones interested in joining me please stick you name on the list

IanT1966

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Ian could very well be up for this... what time were you thinking of getting to the Ponderosa at?

IanT1966                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Hi i was thinking of getting there some time between 11 and 12 but thats not set in stone the route wil be something like this; leave the ponderosa head towards Denbigh pickup the A543 from denbigh towards A5 then A5 to either Blaunau Ffestiniog or head towards Betws Y Coed and pick the road towards Caernarfon and do the drop down past the devils Cauldron, probably stop somewhere for a bite to eat.
This is only a suggested route, but would  be fun at any speed and great scenery to boot.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi ian just saw from roaches list thread that saturdays ride out from there is up to ponderosa, so dont know if you could combine the two and come along on saturday instead (leaving campsite 10.30) ?? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

don't know if I could get over there  that early following the night before lol. I will give it my best consideration might meet with you lot at Whitchurch if you stop off at the raven.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i think thats the plan -or the truck stop next door - check with BL xx                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

I shall keep an eye on that post                                                                                                                                                                              
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

In: Staffs

If i can get a babysitter, My hubby and I would be up for a day out in Wales! He's on 125 tho so no M/ways lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Hi Caz, your more than welcome to join me. The starting point is the Ponderosa, on the Horse shoe pass if your still up for it. I guess the easiest way for you to get there is along the A5!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 1785 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption