mizzi broken down

38 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2011 12:48:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

mizzi has broken down on the m6 between 18 and 19 .
she has the aa /rac come for he but she needs somwere to stay till the bikes fixed
if enyone can help please pm her
thanks
kay xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bit too far away but hope she manages to get sorted out and bike is quickly fixed
sal x

mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Yup-so much for MOT this morning... Just waiting for breakdown and I'll see what the damage is ffs

Felt like engine mashed something, then smell of rotten eggs the he died on me in the fast lane... just managed to get him onto hard shoulder before he stopped-thankfully traffic was slow and just managed to sneak past a wagon... I'm a mile away from junction 18 on m6 wherever that is!! Ah well shit happens eh? All help greatly appreciated :-) need a bloody beer tho ffs xxx nerves shot to bits
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Bloody hell mizzi! Confused
Sorry, I'm too far to help out but hopefully you will get sorted soon and back on you way again ( or a bed for the night )    Good luckThumbs Up and go get a beer!!   or a cuppa if you've still got to ride!   Karey x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you can stay in my bed for the night, but it is a five poster!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

Thank f**k for that!!! They're taking me bloody home LOL ah well driving to London LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

awwww no!!!
sorry, not been online all day. Hope you manage to sort it soon without much expense. Will give you a ring tomorrow eve, just on my way to gig now and daughters birthday tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hope u question the MOT peeps!                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Why question the MOT peeps XK? It was the gremlins that dunnit !! Hope you get it sorted Mizzi                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Mizzi, I really hope you're home all safe and warmHug Wheres the bike now?????? Hope what ever is wrong is easily fixed so you can burn the rubber again Wink haze xx                                                                                                                                                                             
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

In: Southampton

Rotten luck, mizzi. Here's wishing you better luck for the rest of the weekend and the bike gets sorted soon and without too much pain. Thumbs Up Pist again and still broke.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Bloody Hell...thought you'd be all dolled up and partying by now Unhappy

Lets hope the rest of the weekend  (and your 3 weeks off !) is less stressful Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

gutted for ya chuck, hope you get sorted and back out there soon. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

Bike abandoned outside of bike shop, I'm supping wine at slly's and thankfully have cleaned the mess up! Have to admit serious brown trouser moment in 3rd lane when engine decided it needed to eat gears for lunch... Thankfully my 'OMFGWTF' expression and frantic arm waving meant everyone moved over... Mr lorry didn't slow down though and actually thought I was going to get wiped out... Hey ho enough said and thankyou guys... Was emotional sat on that hard shoulder for 2 hours with bikes saluting me and Perking me up... Until I thought :-( should be me that LOL but at least I got 100 miles on her... Got to be female with that gear munching she gave and that rotten egg smell-what's that about??? I don't fart rotten eggs!! Ah well London tomoz in the damned CAR then Bournemouth in the CAR Lol xx thankyou every one-ya perked me up xxxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mr lorry didn't slow down though   It's called the  ' 56mph and sod everybody else' syndromeThumbs Down   Glad u survivedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Glad you managed to get home safe Miz ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

Lol thankfully add copious amounts of alcohol and it solves everything LOL xxx as well as a telling off for my rather inventive use of the English language... Have to say I'm in love with sally's cats-they're gawjus!!!! Awwww fixed everything xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

hic!Beer  Sounds like you needed it!                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Excuse me XK but not all truckers are like that you lorryistWink

Rotten eggs can be a collapsed catalytic converter (depends how old the bike is) If it collapses it can cause a destructive power pulse back to the engine and knacker it. I had it on a Mercedes once.

Or the smell was from the driver behind sh*ting himself!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

sorry to read about this Mizzi, just at the begining of your big adventure, the smell of rotten eggs is usualy the sign of a cooked battery which could be caused by a rectifier problem but not sure about the gear munching, hope you get it fixed OK. I know what you mean about having troubles on the motorway, it's not much fun is it but at least your ok

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 695 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption