like this

12 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2011 12:57:28 by Say_Ten | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: - Knowing when to come in out of the rain; - Why the early bird gets the worm; ... - Life isn't always fair; - And maybe it was my fault. Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies, don't spend more than you can earn and adults, not children, are in charge. His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition. Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion. Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault. Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement. Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife Discretion, his daughter Responsibility, and his son, Reason. He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, I Want It Now, Someone Else Is To Blame, & I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, do nothing                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

sooooooooooo sad and soooooooooooooo true Kaycat                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

ditto Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

In: Southampton

Bad day at the office, kaycat? Fear not, common sense lives on in all of us and we should never lose sight of it. Cheer up! You are amongst like minded people here Smile  and common sense will prevail.                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Speak for yourself !! I have none ..........  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
pistonbroke72's Profile
pistonbroke72

In: Southampton

But the world needs people like you, too! Green hair is cool. Wish I had some! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

How true Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

"Bad day at the office, kaycat?"
lol if i worked in the office it would be a dab day for everyone there lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

bludy hell keycat. could'nt have put it better. totaly agree.  have you found a dictionary                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

cut and past lol lol lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I believe common sence does have a legacy tho Kay ...a son Also called common sence who is so peed off at how his dad was treated he is trying to fight back, just needs everyone's help :-)

How true tho your post is :-(                                                                                                                                                                              
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Lol, R.I.P. Common Sense.  May his memory live on ;p                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 689 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption