PO Ferries Discount Code

32 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2022 13:20:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I've managed to secure a promotional code deal with P&O Ferries for all BikerMatch members.
The promotional code to quote for booking over the phone is 94028 (this is the ACCOUNT code if they ask or get confused). The number to call is +441304448888

This gives you 10% off Dover-Calais,Hull-Rotterdam and Hull-Zeebrugge.

In addition, if you use this code you will NOT face any cancellation or amendment fees at a later date should your plans change!

I can organise special group rates also if we have 20 or more people traveling on any P&O Ferry route. Get in touch with me to organise it.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice one Matt all we need now is your credit card number lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Great stuff Matt.   What was your number again? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha nice try!   :-P                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nice one Matt, see?, you do come in useful sometimes Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Roll up, roll up   Travel with Matt on the Poofs Overseas fairy                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

aww Matt can you not get the same deal on irish routes?                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hey XK i bet u was up all night thinkin of that one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Joking aside - would it be possible to try for a discount on the Irish ferries - pretty please? Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

sorry i missed the replies here.  XK... ha very ha ha, but check out what I'm bringing to the rally next week on Poofs Overseas Fairies!  Joke's on you sister   Beer   They cannot give us the discount on the Irish routes for various reasons, mainly capacity.   I did try.   However... if we get a big group going we can arrange a rally/group price with my contacts at P & O.  If anyone is organising an event and taking 10+ people over on the route please let me know before booking                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

And Calmac too???                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

sorry never heard of them, but i could try.   Maybe we need a new volunteer - someone to contact bike companies, ferries etc to try and get discounts.  It's quite time consuming, took me over a week of emails to get the one with P&O                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

calmac is the ferry company that serves most of the routes to the scottish islands Bobkat is organising an event on the Isle of Arran and will probably be using a calmac ferry so it would be fab if there was a discount available                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Feel free to give them a call and see what they can do for group discounts.  Tell them if they can offer BM members a discount we'll make sure they get publicity on the site and put it on a "members discount" page

Matt's Profile
Matt

Bump.  Need to find a seperate page to put these discounts but i'm just gonna bump the topic for now                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Matt, any chance of seeing if you can get it extended to the Irish Sea ferries please.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

This sounds great.   Fab work Matt...                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I'll get in touch with Irish Ferries.  I'm on holiday at the moment until Tuesday though but I'll try to remember.  PM me their email address if you have it

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later

i forgot about this when i went to france last week , but on  sea-france i paid £25 each way for a car and 2 bodies                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

@ mad mic, "a car and 2 bodies"   no passengers or driver, just rolled up dead folk in an old carpet stuffed into the boot?   guess thats easier than strapping your accountant and ex wife to back of bike to bury (i mean take on hol)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6641 seconds. There are 510 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption